Transfer targets?

As are Blackburn, Burnley, Bolton to name only a few?
League 1 Accrington Stanley too..... non league Stockport & Southport also come to mind...and Im sure there are more...
Blackpool aint too far either

League 1 Accrington Stanley too..... non league Stockport & Southport also come to mind...and Im sure there are more...
Blackpool aint too far either

And the big ones Manure Utd/city Liverpool Everton Tranmere the list seems endless and with a lot on the dole up there how can they afford it? ?

Would local lad Josh Barrett make a decent acquisition? Noted with lots of potential at Reading and on currently on loan at Coventry. Gets forward and creative player

Would local lad Josh Barrett make a decent acquisition? Noted with lots of potential at Reading and on currently on loan at Coventry. Gets forward and creative player
I wondered if another local lad Georgio Rasulo might also be on our radar. Still at MK at the moment, always been highly rated but his career seems to have stalled for some reason.

I wondered if another local lad Georgio Rasulo might also be on our radar. Still at MK at the moment, always been highly rated but his career seems to have stalled for some reason.

Was pants when he was last here

Josh Barrettmight we’ll be useful as has represented Republic of Ireland at all levels.

Would love to see Josh here, but would only be a loan if it happened as he’s highly regarded at Reading. He has been totally wasted at Coventry and been played out of position in the games he’s played for them. I know there’s been at least some interest in the past, so you never know.

Callum Slattery is another highly rated local youngster who we’ve shown interest in too, but again another who is highly regarded at their club.

Callum Slattery is under contract for another two years so might be unlikely.
I’m hoping we’re turning our attention towards strikers as that is where we seem to be lacking

It's still 'early doors', give it a fortnight and it will be 'on time doors', a month from now and it's 'tardy doors', two months later and it's 'late doors', any later than that and we are in 'it's time for bed and don't forget to set the alarm so we have an early start for next seasons transfer window doors' territory ?

Eastwood was done early as he could sign on the line, the 3 prospective strikers have yet to sign due to them hearing that oxford strikers didn't do anything in the box so the 3 of them were confused where they needed to sign :)

A lad from the far north with a family connection

Back
Top Bottom