Transfer targets?

After speaking to a 7yo who went his first game yesterday. He’s heard rumours of Glenn Murray. So there. ITK

Roberts can't get off the bench of the runaway worst team in the Conference

It really is bonkers the likes of him and Long are still considered by some to be worthy of playing time here, Ashby another who had some ability but it just never worked out, let them all go and hopefully find Conference clubs and have another crack at it there

Ian Henderson from Rochdale our of contract end of season. If they go down and we stay up, then I would snap him up in a heartbeat. Wages won’t be massive. Scored 20 goals in league one last few seasons. Yes, he’s the wrong side of 30 but think we need an experience goal scorer as well.

Wonder if KR will be looking at Mowatt, seems to rate him. Might be a bit pricy and definitely would struggle to get him if Barnsley came down but would show intent.

Ian Henderson from Rochdale our of contract end of season. If they go down and we stay up, then I would snap him up in a heartbeat. Wages won’t be massive. Scored 20 goals in league one last few seasons. Yes, he’s the wrong side of 30 but think we need an experience goal scorer as well.
Nooooo

Would have said the same a while ago, but he looks like a different player since KR joined IMO

?

He played terribly at Portsmouth, got sent off so missed the next three matches, admittedly played well on Tuesday against Fleetwood, and then was poor again yesterday. Not sure how you can say he looks a ‘different player’ based on that.

For me, he’s been a massive disappointment. I expected so much more based on the fact he’s spent most of his career in the Championship. Yet he’s so, so very slow - on and off the ball, poor set plays, and is not a goal threat. For what he’d cost, I’d much prefer we signed some proper wingers (with pace), and used Rothwell and Henry as our attacking midfielders.

Jordan Graham on loan would be nice, seeing as Wolves are up. Has struggled for game time this season, don't know whether that's due to injuries or just being out of form. Would be wary of bringing in any more injury-prone players though.

Jordan Graham on loan would be nice, seeing as Wolves are up. Has struggled for game time this season, don't know whether that's due to injuries or just being out of form. Would be wary of bringing in any more injury-prone players though.
I think that he is Out of contract at the end of the season so wouldn't need a loan ....

quality midfielder a pacey winger, and a top striker. Then a right back.

I think that he is Out of contract at the end of the season so wouldn't need a loan ....
Yep he's out of contract. Hasn't even accumulated 90 minutes this season between wolves and Fulham.

Why not? His last 4 seasons in League One he’s scored - 22,13,19 & 19*

We need a proven goal scorer. We should also looking to be signing another young prospect with pace to play alongside him IMO.
Age is against him he may have scored 20 so far but it looks like Kr is looking for younger using the similar module that MAPP

I think it’s a given that we will see lots off pace come in to the side, especially out wide

Back
Top Bottom