Transfer targets?

Michael Doughty on trial today - previously with Peterborough and QPR.

Anyone go to the game? How did he get on?
Not over impressed..ok on the ball but hard to tell with so little pressure up front..also all confused by a no9 on back playing so deep..might be better in a stronger side

It says that we have brought in Kelleher form Maccelsfield on loan, and loaned out Garbutt to Everton, and Carruthers to Sheffield Utd. Who's in charge of updating the website, Borntobeyellow?

For carruthers and garbutt it is saying the loans will end in June 2019 and the players will go back to respective clubs...kelleher saying he came back and is now gone again. Silly way of showing things I agree, but in general seems to be accurate.

Not over impressed..ok on the ball but hard to tell with so little pressure up front..also all confused by a no9 on back playing so deep..might be better in a stronger side
Don't judge him to quickly he hasn't trained all pre season and that's the first game he's played since last season. Don't think he'd be to ba a signing especially when we want 2 more CM.

Don't judge him to quickly he hasn't trained all pre season and that's the first game he's played since last season. Don't think he'd be to ba a signing especially when we want 2 more CM.

He had a really good game against us away at Bradford last season, very good footballing mind. I'm sure KR knows this, just don't let someone else come in first.

He had a really good game against us away at Bradford last season, very good footballing mind. I'm sure KR knows this, just don't let someone else come in first.
Was at Peterborough last season so think your thinking of someone else.
Ched Evans on loan? Anyone heard this?
I heard he was going Bradford through a mate who supports them.

“Hopefully one that will drop next week is as good as one I’ve ever had.
“I put him in that bracket because if he hits the potential I know he has, then he could be one of my best loans.
“I’ve had a few top ones, but this kid has got everything. It’s a waste he’s not playing in the Premier League, so it’s a massive chance to come here.”

Would really rather he said that stuff after it was confirmed. Don't want him coming back in a week and saying "so, we didn't get the spectacular player that will be lighting up the Prem in years to come, but trust me, he woulda been great."

“Hopefully one that will drop next week is as good as one I’ve ever had.
“I put him in that bracket because if he hits the potential I know he has, then he could be one of my best loans.
“I’ve had a few top ones, but this kid has got everything. It’s a waste he’s not playing in the Premier League, so it’s a massive chance to come here.”

Would really rather he said that stuff after it was confirmed. Don't want him coming back in a week and saying "so, we didn't get the spectacular player that will be lighting up the Prem in years to come, but trust me, he woulda been great."

Wow signings begat wow signings.

Yes I agree. Only setting himself up for trouble with the pitch fork brigade if things fall through, as happens often in football. I suspect he is trying to appease impatient fans. He should ignore them.

Very slow day today took the day in hope of England playing last night. So i decided to look into this winger who should be joining.

The prem teams who played a friendly in Europe this weekend are
Bournemouth[Spain]
Brighton[Switzerland]
Crystal Palace[Denmark]
Everton[Austria]
Wolves[Switzerland]

I reckon after looking at all the line ups for these teams and who played [like Karl said he'd been told they will] i reckon that the player it could be with Jordan Graham supposedly of to Wigan i reckon the winger we are after on loan is one Karl signed for Charlton in January. Sulley KaiKai. Played 45 for Palace in a 2-2 draw.

Very slow day today took the day in hope of England playing last night. So i decided to look into this winger who should be joining.

The prem teams who played a friendly in Europe this weekend are
Bournemouth[Spain]
Brighton[Switzerland]
Crystal Palace[Denmark]
Everton[Austria]
Wolves[Switzerland]

I reckon after looking at all the line ups for these teams and who played [like Karl said he'd been told they will] i reckon that the player it could be with Jordan Graham supposedly of to Wigan i reckon the winger we are after on loan is one Karl signed for Charlton in January. Sulley KaiKai. Played 45 for Palace in a 2-2 draw.

I’d be pretty sure the two players mentioned are be Browne and Smith...

I’d be pretty sure the two players mentioned are be Browne and Smith...
i thought Karl said the winger was on pre season tour with the club and would play at the weekend. I'd be happy with Browne from what i've seem but he's a not a winger and didn't play at weekend for West Ham.

Any announcements will probably be 4pm today or tomorrow, or latest Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom