Transfer targets?

This is now beginning to read like the "waiting for the new manager 300 page thread" Delirium has set in......only KR and Tiger can save us ...Help, sign somebody please??????

This is now beginning to read like the "waiting for the new manager 300 page thread" Delirium has set in......only KR and Tiger can save us ...Help, sign somebody please??????
Patience young man patience, still just over 6 weeks before the season starts

Now you've all got me sitting on the horns of an (ox) dilemma. What to do with this deviating thread? Is it savable?
Should I delete any post referring to persons with strange sounding names that we (nearly) all can understand?
Should I lock the thread and let somebody start a new one?
Should I just remove the whole thread?
Or perhaps, and this is my favourite, ban everybody who has posted a silly name until we actually do sign a player?

Now you've all got me sitting on the horns of an (ox) dilemma. What to do with this deviating thread? Is it savable?
Should I delete any post referring to persons with strange sounding names that we (nearly) all can understand?
Should I lock the thread and let somebody start a new one?
Should I just remove the whole thread?
Or perhaps, and this is my favourite, ban everybody who has posted a silly name until we actually do sign a player?
The way things are going this site will be dead for a few weeks if you do that.

I think it must be boredom kicking with the lack of any activity, movement or even credible transfer news. So people are trying to make lite of things in the regard to lack of anything.

Close the thread Malc. Bazzer has used commars, full stops and capitals in the same post.

We might never see it again so I wouldn’t want it lost amongst the small matter of who we are signing!

I think it must be boredom kicking with the lack of any activity, movement or even credible transfer news. So people are trying to make lite of things in the regard to lack of anything.

Close the thread Malc. Bazzer has used commars, full stops and capitals in the same post.

We might never see it again so I wouldn’t want it lost amongst the small matter of who we are signing!

Not to mention telling someone else to have some patience [emoji15][emoji15]. No - have we signed anyone yet. Only possible conclusion, bazzers on the singha [emoji16]

• React
Reactions: Ian
‘You only Singha when you’re winning’ Waiting for the banner. Still no signing to whinge about...

This thread makes for a bit of an uncomfortable read now with some lazy stereotyping.

Hope our owners aren’t reading this or are able at least to ignore it (not that they should have to in this day and age).

I realise people will think it’s great banter (urgh) but it’s really quite disrespectful and makes us look a bit parochial and backward.
Yawn!

I get irony more than you do... Not a stereotypical or racist bone in my body.
To be honest, it was all a bit lazy and a pretty rubbish attempt at humour. Maybe doesn't mean that you are racist etc, but still nothing to be particularly proud of - especially if you are so highly qualified.

Back
Top Bottom