Transfer targets?

Oh nobody else worth fighting to keep.

If we kept them players Robinson has a solid core to a promotion chasing team.

Eastwood
Kane Nelson Dickie New LB
Rothwell Ledson Brannagan
Hall New ST New LW

Realty is though no matter what division we're in i see us losing 1 or 2 of those players atleast.

Bench players like Ruffels and Napa aswell.
What just the one m, surely we must be looking for four strikers minimum granted they all won’t start but you have to really think about 2 up front because one isn’t enough most games for us.

What just the one m, surely we must be looking for four strikers minimum granted they all won’t start but you have to really think about 2 up front because one isn’t enough most games for us.
Oh we need around 10 new players.
I'd say 3 new strikers 2 more FBs 2 more wingers a backup GK and CB.

Karl will definitely have busy summer.

I cant see us playing 2 up top Karl's success in this league has all come with 1 uptop. He sacrifices a striker for a stronger midfield.

Bury’s lb is one of the best I have seen this season

Was talking to a Liverpool supporting friend who came on Saturday about Wijnaldum. He thought they’d bought him from a Dutch team but he came from relegated Newcastle. Doing ok for a player from a relegated team

It's always difficult to know how good opposition players really are IMO. You see them a couple of times a season and they might just be having two of their better games. Easier with strikers of course as you can at least have a look at their goal stats!

It's always difficult to know how good opposition players really are IMO. You see them a couple of times a season and they might just be having two of their better games. Easier with strikers of course as you can at least have a look at their goal stats!

True, but I saw more from him in that one game than I have from tiendalli in 10 [emoji23][emoji23]

Yes, just the one m. As many strikers as you like though Bazzer.

OF course, this thread is all very well, but until we are in a position to say what league we will be playing in next season.
All talk of transfer targets is puff.
KR should stop even saying about ‘massive clearout’, transfer targets and all that jazz, because the players here and now need to be cajoled, begged, bullied and coerced into getting us to the finish line.
It is all very well drawing up a list of transfer targets for next season but how many of those potential signings will drop down to league 2?
Seriously, I wish only that he bigs up the current players to perform to their maximum. Save the talk of rebuilding till after we are safe.

OF course, this thread is all very well, but until we are in a position to say what league we will be playing in next season.
All talk of transfer targets is puff.
KR should stop even saying about ‘massive clearout’, transfer targets and all that jazz, because the players here and now need to be cajoled, begged, bullied and coerced into getting us to the finish line.
It is all very well drawing up a list of transfer targets for next season but how many of those potential signings will drop down to league 2?
Seriously, I wish only that he bigs up the current players to perform to their maximum. Save the talk of rebuilding till after we are safe.
That’s a fair point but I reckon he knows by now who to threaten and who to cajole. Whom he wants to keep and who’s being binned. I can’t imagine Obika cares much what he does for us now, for instance.

Couldn’t play this season now anyway apparently.

This Nile could be eligible..... given the age factor, maybe he slipped under Peps radar? After all being old and having played in a Chic manner in the past was one of Peps criteria wasnt it? ( @Borntobeyellow would know for sure)......

Attachments

• GettyImages-484051764_nile_rodgers_glastonbury_1000-920x584.jpg
    GettyImages-484051764_nile_rodgers_glastonbury_1000-920x584.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 8
Couldn’t play this season now anyway apparently.

This Nile could be eligible..... given the age factor, maybe he slipped under Peps radar? After all being old and having played in a Chic manner in the past was one of Peps criteria wasnt it? ( @Borntobeyellow would know for sure)......

Would imagine most of our fanbase would freak out if he joined the squad.

Caroll seems to be the forgotten man and James Roberts, think these 2 could do better than the current

Caroll seems to be the forgotten man and James Roberts, think these 2 could do better than the current
Really? James Roberts has struggled at 2-3 levels lower. I think that he has had his chance and will struggle to find a National League team next season.

I like Canice but according to Robinson's interview when he arrived, DF and the coaching staff suggested that he had not developed anywhere near as well as had been expected. I am not sure that he is better than Kane/ Ricardinho at the moment?

Back
Top Bottom