Transfer targets?

I would like us to try and sign someone like Stockley from Exeter in January. Then another striker too, because we are very short on strikers.

They have to be the priorities.
Stockley would do nicely, if not then Macaulay Bonne from Leyton Orient.

I mean, a striker in January would be nice. The culmination of shots from Obika and Smith this year, so far:

Triangle = goal
Size of circle = quality of chance

Obika:

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 11.32.20.png

Smith:

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 11.33.03.png

I make that 13 shots from our predominant strikers in 9 games

Woeful!

The thing is we all knew this in the summer, so if we could see this, why couldn’t the management... Alarming really.

Just don't look at Godden and Kieffer Moore!

All of our threat is the 3 behind the striker...in the current system a lone striker is largely redundant.

Here is our entire shot map:

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 11.48.49.png

All those attempts from 25/30 yards. Deary me

Just don't look at Godden and Kieffer Moore!

All of our threat is the 3 behind the striker...in the current system a lone striker is largely redundant.

Here is our entire shot map:

View attachment 759

All those attempts from 25/30 yards. Deary me

Doesn’t make good viewing does it. Extremely poor!

I'm not sure that follows. For example I'm sure KR would nasally ejaculate that the lone striker is enabling the other 3 with his hold-up play, movement off the ball and threat. Somebody else will post that soon, and, mad as it sounds that would be one of KRs more believable whines.

Crazy world.

Woeful!

The thing is we all knew this in the summer, so if we could see this, why couldn’t the management... Alarming really.
Management knew alright, just the fact KR could not get the deals over the line.

I'm not sure that follows. For example I'm sure KR would nasally ejaculate that the lone striker is enabling the other 3 with his hold-up play, movement off the ball and threat. Somebody else will post that soon, and, mad as it sounds that would be one of KRs more believable whines.

Crazy world.

Sorry, largely redundant from a goal threat/shot perspective.

I sypathise with Smith. Against Walsall we persisted with crossing in the air when surely on the floor would be the sensible choice.

I think giving Smith a run of 3/4 games would be the correct call, however I think Obika will start Vs Wimbledon this weekend so he can wrestle with the CBs

Crazy world.
Only believable if it is actually happening!!

Do the people saying KR is responsible for not getting deals done know that for sure? I'm not an expert, but having the manager in control of contract negotiations seems strange.

I mean, a striker in January would be nice. The culmination of shots from Obika and Smith this year, so far:

Triangle = goal

Obika:

View attachment 757

Smith:

View attachment 758

Who is the guy that has the black spot? - only one difficult chance per game but would still hope for better!!

W

Triangle = goal

Obika:

View attachment 757

Smith:

View attachment 758

Where is that from? Looks incorrect to me as can clearly remember Smith against Burton cutting in from the right and having a shot saved from outside the box before Henry scored the rebound?

Back
Top Bottom