Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the last 4-5 games, I’m convinced the most important signing today would be an experienced CB to play alongside Dickie.
Not a bad shout. The defence as it is worries me. We are shipping easy goals, not cutting out crosses etc. The DM hasn't been doing their job properly which hasn't helped.
What does Fazackerley do?

I think it’s really interesting that a few people are saying we need another striker when we still have Agyei to come in and play. We play with one up top every game, so three in a squad is fine. Yet we only have 3 centre halves (counting Mous) and play two of them every game, yet no one is calling for a new one.

There seems to be this striker obsession. We’ve got Agyei, and Taylor won’t be out for long. Have faith.

take your point re CB @battman as any of the combinations of Dickie, Moore , Mous at CB - excepting V Posh in L1 and league cup- havent been all that stonewall so far,that said there is CB cover available within the current squad, we've got Nico Jones who is a CB, albeit still learning his trade at youth/U23 level, but a damn good prospect .... and, Sam Long can play anywhere across the back four, so can (& does) provide CB cover, although untried as a CB in a match by KR

Well no Jake Wight coming here he’s gone to Bolton on loan plus a few others going there, wish we had already had the chance to beat, I mean play them

Rolando Aarons to Wycombe. Ludicrous signing at this level.

See Bolton are strengthening significantly just in time for playing us! Bloody EFL!

Well no Jake Wight coming here he’s gone to Bolton on loan plus a few others going there, wish we had already had the chance to beat, I mean play them
They have signed Liam Bridcutt from Forest now. Decent at L1 level.

Wycombe look to be taking Rolando Aarons on loan from Newcastle. Good bit of business and definitely one who I would’ve liked to have seen here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom