Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this Sage when you need him?

ECYellows, your people need you now!
We went into battle at the Road of Bloomfield, with so many guns firing, yet no bullets emerged, apart from one.
Please tell us the name of the one that is prophesied to be those bullets, so the jigsaw may be completed, and the Sultan KR, may lead us to the promised land.

was there nobody hiding in the bushes re cloak and dagger meet up last night and poss. Player transfer??

Wow Mackie missed some chances against Blackpool.

The one at the back post where he just had to stab it in cost us, especially at that point in the game.

Not sure if KR is aware but we need a couple of strikers ;-)
I know its stating the obvious but its costing us serious points already, which could be the difference. We simply cant afford to get to the end of the window in our current situation. Even if its not a howitzer signing, just get us a competent finisher for even half of the chances this team creates.

I know its stating the obvious but its costing us serious points already, which could be the difference. We simply cant afford to get to the end of the window in our current situation. Even if its not a howitzer signing, just get us a competent finisher for even half of the chances this team creates.
The trouble is, if you had your way then we'd have signed average players to create in the first place. There's not long left to wait, surely you can manage and I get that it's frustrating but good strikers are gold dust. I'm less confident of us being able to find a RB that's as effective as Cadden in January than I am about getting a striker.

The trouble is, if you had your way then we'd have signed average players to create in the first place. There's not long left to wait, surely you can manage and I get that it's frustrating but good strikers are gold dust. I'm less confident of us being able to find a RB that's as effective as Cadden in January than I am about getting a striker.

Didn't we sign Jonjoe Kenny and George Baldock in January?

Did I get this right, KR was rushing back to meet a striker at 10:30pm last night after the game? Anyone got any idea who this was, could it be Taylor??

Did he say striker? I thought he said he was meeting a player but didn't specify position although could be wrong.
He said he wanted to meet a player and was asking the club at 10.30 am to be able to talk to the player later at 10.30 pm.he didn't say if the club had agreed to this or if the club would agree on his way back to oxford.

Didn't we sign Jonjoe Kenny and George Baldock in January?
Indeed we did and I'd like to think we already have targets and have planned accordingly, I'm just saying I'm more confident of us signing a number 9 than that being the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom