Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Taylor was at the Kastad with his mate whose son was mascot (hence why he was in the tunnel?).

We would be interested if Bristol are willing to let him go but haven’t been told they are.

We are further along the line with a couple of others.

Its blatant BS. KR knows what he's doing. Playing it down as its not a definite signing yet. This his mates son was a mascot is a cover up because Taylor being pictured at the game has pissed off Bristol City.
Lets hope so! Because we need that striker!

Its blatant BS. KR knows what he's doing. Playing it down as its not a definite signing yet. This his mates son was a mascot is a cover up because Taylor being pictured at the game has pissed off Bristol City.
Apparently the mascot was the son of his girlfriends brother I believe. Think that bit is genuine. Bristol City were pissed with the way the story was put in the press and played the illegal approach card. NMcW had an awkward call to Mark Ashton to apologise for the way it came out. All of this is true.

However, we have made an offer and one that is being considered by all parties. The response from KR was to maintain business relations and to be seen to be doing things the right way. But that doesn't mean that the deal is dead or that KR is bullshitting. It's just going back to the way every approach of ours has been managed before the photo was released.

Apparently the mascot was the son of his girlfriends brother I believe. Think that bit is genuine. Bristol City were pissed with the way the story was put in the press and played the illegal approach card. NMcW had an awkward call to Mark Ashton to apologise for the way it came out. All of this is true.

However, we have made an offer and one that is being considered by all parties. The response from KR was to maintain business relations and to be seen to be doing things the right way. But that doesn't mean that the deal is dead or that KR is bullshitting. It's just going back to the way every approach of ours has been managed before the photo was released.
I don’t know who got you to put this on as credible but I thought Jackanory finished years ago!

I don’t know who got you to put this on as credible but I thought Jackanory finished years ago!
Spoke to someone Tuesday night who told me about Bristol being pissed and NMcW having to apologise to Ashton. No reason to disbelieve this. Also Matty Taylor was in the tunnel at the same time the mascots and sponsors were kicking around. This would provide an explanation as to why he was there at that time.

So hardly the land of make believe!!

Spoke to someone Tuesday night who told me about Bristol being pissed and NMcW having to apologise to Ashton. No reason to disbelieve this. Also Matty Taylor was in the tunnel at the same time the mascots and sponsors were kicking around. This would provide an explanation as to why he was there at that time.

So hardly the land of make believe!!
I’d stop digging if I were you

I’d stop digging if I were you
It's easy to mock but there's very little that I haven't got right and no reason to doubt this. I said after Tuesdsy that Bristol City were pissed and that calls had been made to smooth the way. No one doubted that then.

The story about the family mascot is credible where you look at his family all being based in Oxford and the photo was taken at the time when mascots and sponsors go pitch side for a look around and have photos taken so again this is credible.

You obviously don't believe it and that's your choice. I won't lose sleep over it.

It's easy to mock but there's very little that I haven't got right and no reason to doubt this. I said after Tuesdsy that Bristol City were pissed and that calls had been made to smooth the way. No one doubted that then.

The story about the family mascot is credible where you look at his family all being based in Oxford and the photo was taken at the time when mascots and sponsors go pitch side for a look around and have photos taken so again this is credible.

You obviously don't believe it and that's your choice. I won't lose sleep over it.
I’m not sure I do believe it, but I have always respected and appreciated your insight on here. Whereas I contribute nothing and there’s nothing on the telly. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom