Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any further updates on the signings of Matty Taylor or Garath McCleary?
The way Robinson was speaking he wants the additions in time for Saturday. That means they have to be signed by 5 o’clock today I think?

I'm not sure either deal will be done today. Not to say that they're dead but just not progressing as quickly as we would like.

We might pull something out of the bag to be announced at the 5 min Forum but not expect at this moment.

Quote from Tiger today:
"There will be two or three new faces over the next couple of weeks"

I'm not sure either deal will be done today. Not to say that they're dead but just not progressing as quickly as we would like.

We might pull something out of the bag to be announced at the 5 min Forum but not expect at this moment.
Disappointing to hear but not surprising.

Quote from Tiger today:
As with the lead up to the beginning of the season, transfer activity will speed up as we near the end of the window. As much as everyone is working to bring key players in now, clubs, players and agents are all holding out for better deals. Patience as always is the key!

Heard Bristol Rovers are in for him again, and leading the way. Deja Vu :rolleyes:

Very true - just think it would be a poor move. I think he is a good addition, can cover a few positions (I also think he is pretty decent although I realise this isn’t popular opinion!)

Indeed and I agree with you. An issue with him being a substitute who plays a multiple positions however is that his wage is presumably relatively high compared with the rest of the squad.

Quote from Tiger today:

Fair play to Tiger, after 18months in, he seems to be implementing process improvements off the field. AND he made it to the squad photoshoot exactly on time! Look forward to hearing he can tie his own shoelaces in preparation for next season's opener...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom