Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we've become so accustom to KR telling all that we can't handle it when a member of another coaching staff plays down a rumour instead of bigging it up. Honestly makes no sense to be in the tunnel if you're 'returning home', and if you did want to see the game without being spotted, the best place to do that would've been in one of the corners of the South Stand Upper.

Also not like he will know any of the current staff and don’t think he has any “friends” in the current side, can’t see Robo allowing him in the tunnel before the game just to say hello

Pardon me for being stupid, but if one or more of these players have already signed (as has been suggested) is there any gain or reason for the club not announcing it now?

Don’t worry you’re not stupid to ask. TBF I have no idea why that might be but could be like Ben (what’s his face) a scan or something.

Do you have kids?
So your son decides to do a tightrope walk with no safety harness across the Grand Canyon. You can bet your a**e you’d be worried or concerned. Great he makes it to the other side safe and sound. But that doesn’t mean you were wrong to worry about something you love.

All sounds like the normal paranoia on here when you don't have the information. In this case kid is actually doing a tightrope walk in the grand canyon cable car. Less scary then. Unfortunately we have incomplete information perhaps fortunately but a bit like the US President, never let the facts get in the way of your argument. If they do question your argument, then simply attack all guns blazing. The approach always lacks any class and certainly has no respect for other human beings.. Well that's my conclusion after 359 pages.

It makes me wonder if he had the green light to be there. All seems very cloak and dagger from the Bristol end!

No-one goes to the first round of the league cup. The last thing I'll be doing tomorrow? Checking the match attendance and being disappointed.

I’ll be there. Maybe if everyone made the effort we’d make enough money to get the Taylor deal over the line.
He goes on to score 30 goals in all competitions and we go up as champions.
But if you don’t go...... ;-)

I’ll be there. Maybe if everyone made the effort we’d make enough money to get the Taylor deal over the line.
He goes on to score 30 goals in all competitions and we go up as champions.
But if you don’t go...... ;-)
Okay, I'll go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom