Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a cheeky bid for patrick madden at fleetwood. Sign up ched as well. 46 goals between them last season.

wonder if Pompey will be moving anyone on. get the strength in depth and all that but Jackett got his work to do there keeping them all happy

I know it's a transfer that we speak about every window but could Matty Taylor possibly one of the strikers? I see he's on there bench today but when all there strikers are fit he's 4th choice and probably doesn't make the bench when there squad is fully fit. In all 3 seasons with Bristol City he has 6 goals.
Hope not, he’s already s**t on us, let him sit and bench warm.

Leeds manager says Kemar Roofe will leave Leeds United in this window.

Come here on loan Roofy ya know it makes sense.

I know it's a transfer that we speak about every window but could Matty Taylor possibly one of the strikers? I see he's on there bench today but when all there strikers are fit he's 4th choice and probably doesn't make the bench when there squad is fully fit. In all 3 seasons with Bristol City he has 6 goals.

Bristol City are also trying to bring in another striker, which would push Taylor even further down the pecking order. When he came off the bench during today’s game, the Sky commentator suggested that it was an opportunity for Taylor to put himself in the shop window.
I know he let us down previously, but don’t think that should be a reason to discount him. Whether we could meet salary expectations is a different matter.

Sunderland were reported to be after both Matt Taylor back in January (as well as Ched Evans).
Yes but they now have Grigg , Whyte, McNulty and Whatmore.
Good strikers on paper and Sunderland must wonder whether it is the players they have in or the say that they play and the coaching.

Bristol City are also trying to bring in another striker, which would push Taylor even further down the pecking order. When he came off the bench during today’s game, the Sky commentator suggested that it was an opportunity for Taylor to put himself in the shop window.
I know he let us down previously, but don’t think that should be a reason to discount him. Whether we could meet salary expectations is a different matter.

I'd happily have Taylor as he has pace and can play the lone striker role.

That would be interesting we have Bristol R in a few weeks away.

I don't reckon we'll make a signing until late Thursday or Friday.

There will be a number of young Premiership players who are hoping to go to a Championship club and when the EPL/Championship transfer window closes on Thursday at 5pm will realize that the next best option for them will be to sign for a decent League One side. Hopefully Oxford.

I don't reckon we'll make a signing until late Thursday or Friday.

There will be a number of young Premiership players who are hoping to go to a Championship club and when the EPL/Championship transfer window closes on Thursday at 5pm will realize that the next best option for them will be to sign for a decent League One side. Hopefully Oxford.

But they will probably want to go on loan to us, because, they want to be a part of the league 1 / league cup. winners team 2019/20?⚽?

Little paragraph on the ows about gorrin sorting out a new shirt, a little cryptic clue,transfer news tomorrow

Here's that clue,last paragraph

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190805-160037_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190805-160037_Twitter.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 261
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom