Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="Junior_1, post: 163829, member: 1214"]
Dunno, maybe ask your close pals why he was down..

I did and they just laughed and asked if Junior had been stalking again!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

As for the guy from Oxford City, we never offered a deal for him to turn down. In the same way that we never offered Jorge Grant a deal. Unless of course you KNOW differently?![/QUOTE]

He was offered peanuts to sign.. turned down.
It’s a well known fact that the team he signed for are going for it.

Don’t tell me, your friends told you differently!

Jeez, you’re easy. Whoever they are, soon know you’re so easy knowing you’ll jump on here and start spouting s**t!

Has anything you said or called actually come off?

Does the window close tonight? Take a chill pill everybody, lets get rid of KR and employ the great blond haired saviour BORIS , he will solve everything , Brexit, World Peace, us signing Pogba, Neymar, Harry McGuire , De Gea etc.
In truth I am pissed off with our apparent lack of signings , however what can we do realistically.?
I'm off to lay on a sun lounger with a cold beer and my phone with the klaxon alert on, just in case ......I could be waiting a long time.

Seems to be this obsession that we were in for Grant and Tshimanga because it was mentioned somewhere on the internet.
The Grant link came from a random Lincoln blog rather than anything "credible" and the only reason it gave for the link was because he is from
Banbury.

And the City lad? It’s well known locally that we offered him terms and Ox City with a few loans options their way, were happy to push him this way.

It not really a matter of who we haven't signed and or why. It's now a matter of who we do sign and whether they fill the massive holes in defense and attack. We have 2 weeks to strengthen the center of defense and strike force (even then anyone we now sign will have to slot in immediately). Without that we will be struggling and almost certain to repeat last seasons poor start or worse the whole season.

No matter which way you dress it there does appear something very wrong with the running of our club. The same questions over our owners and board still exist and to my knowledge have never been answered. Until they are it appear we are stuck with groundhog day.

And the City lad? It’s well known locally that we offered him terms and Ox City with a few loans options their way, were happy to push him this way.
Same in January, he was a key Robbo target but we got laughed out and ended up with Jonte.

It'd just be nice to sign someone as its been over 2 weeks since the last incoming

Who’ll announce Cadden first, Ox or the Americans team he’s signing for!? Maybe a joint announcement!?

When was he last in Ox? Believe he was at the training ground Thursday / Friday but not mentioned since.

Maybe he’s in the states to finalise his deal their. It couldn’t have feel through, could it....

How do you know that there has been a lack of activity? I'm sure KR has been working extremely hard to get players in but as I keep on saying, you can't force players to come if they don't want to. Just because there hasn't been the number of new players that we have hoped for so far doesn't mean to say it's through lack of effort.
Exactly

I expect youd have said something like hes a cheap option,we cant afford anyone else,tiger has no money,why are we buying players from the non league!
Its all theoretical now of course, but he was definitely worth a chance along with a more experienced striker.

We made no offers from what I've been told.

Well maybe Justin should ask his agent again as he was certainly offered the opportunity to join. As mentioned elsewhere it’ll be very interesting to see how he gets on and also interesting to see who is playing at a higher level in 2 years time.

Well maybe Justin should ask his agent again as he was certainly offered the opportunity to join. As mentioned elsewhere it’ll be very interesting to see how he gets on and also interesting to see who is playing at a higher level in 2 years time.
Scored against QPR last night and voted man of the match. I reckon he'll have a good season, especially if Boreham Wood challenge for the playoffs again.

Would that be an agent with a vested interest in engineering a move? Do you have any less biased sources ?? Wasn't Justin who I asked anyway, and that's what I was told. Take it as you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom