Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browne is a great player and would be a great addition to the squad.

That said given that we already have white Fosu hell Henry Brannagan Sykes all that play in positions that Browne does so I’m not sure bringing him in would actually help balance the squad.

Unless white is going to play upfront, which I’m not sure is a good idea

What do you feel is the purpose in saying the same thing/point over and over and over again.
Genuine question.

I haven't before said "Maybe one the truth will out regarding why last summer and this summer have mirrored themselves in terms of their utter shambles."

Basically, will we ever find out why, for a second season running, so many things get said that never actually happen. Genuine question.
What I find compelling, again, is your inability to read what's posted, and actually read what you think is posted.
That you don't actually comment on the post, makes me wonder why you bother posting at all.
If its people watching you want, try standing in the middle of Piccadilly Circus, preferably in the middle of the road.
:ROFLMAO:

To be fair could Browne be moulded into an out and out striker? He’s a good finisher, has the physical attributes and is young enough that he could still learn a new-ish position
Wouldn't be the worst decision. He'd be of the same level as Sinclair and maybe a slightly strong option that Whyte right now.

Wilder - We go again!
Mapp - It’s one of them

??
Wilder - Keep the Hammer down!
To be fair could Browne be moulded into an out and out striker? He’s a good finisher, has the physical attributes and is young enough that he could still learn a new-ish position
Definitely much more potential to develop as a ST compared to someone like Sinclair. Loads of raw talent!

I thought of Browne when KR mentioned the call about things changing.

Either way the wait for some new acquisitions at OUFC isvery painful!

Robinson tonight: we’ve put bids in for three players, striker (loan) Winger (permanent) and CB (permanent) Ideally he doesn’t want to wait too long to get them over the line but he’s prepared to be patient to get them.

He then went on to say the loan market opens after the window shuts so if he loses the striker there’ll be other deals out there. Doesn’t sound as though we’ll sign a permanent striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom