Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s fair to say I don’t have a great amount of faith in our billionaire board of directors when it comes to recruitment etc.

That being said and giving the benefit of the doubt (that there is a decent wedge available for fees/wages) could we be in a situation where we are waiting on money to come in from Thailand and this is causing the delay due to additional checks?

I think it’s fair to say I don’t have a great amount of faith in our billionaire board of directors when it comes to recruitment etc.

That being said and giving the benefit of the doubt (that there is a decent wedge available for fees/wages) could we be in a situation where we are waiting on money to come in from Thailand and this is causing the delay due to additional checks?
halfway ( more or less) through the month, with the clearing banks invoking compliance for anything more than (it seems) a pony being transfered in from Asia , its certainly a feasible scenario

Cardiff announced They signed Solano and after the crash it was seen that they hadn’t even paid a penny. I don’t think it’s a delay in money but I can’t think what the delay is for.

If Evans is signing on loan I wouldn’t be surprised if the club decide to announce it along side other signings rather than publicise it on it’s own.
If these signing are done why sit on the news? Seemed they did that with Fosu... I don’t get it.,,

I understand that the Klaxon is eco friendly and runs on wind turbine renewable energy. We have to wait for a strong breeze (No 6 on Beaufort Scale) before Klaxon is anywhere near operational.

#prayforwind

I understand that the Klaxon is eco friendly and runs on wind turbine renewable energy. We have to wait for a strong breeze (No 6 on Beaufort Scale) before Klaxon is anywhere near operational.
#prayforwind
Well to be fair if that's the case there has been so much hot air produced by the club, the klaxon should have been sounding all day, every day for a few weeks now!

If Evans is signing on loan I wouldn’t be surprised if the club decide to announce it along side other signings rather than publicise it on it’s own.

#prayforwind

Need to get Chris Williams to eat some baked beans.

KLAXON

For Max Harris!
Congrats to him. I firmly believe the only way clubs like ours will survive financially in the medium term is to find, develop and eventually play their own youngsters as much as is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom