Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they have deal done for near a week on Scottish bloke loan, 80% with Ched loan and bid accepted for defender but not sure who but told if player comes 3 or 4 year deal

Was told similar yesterday. Apparently also looking at a RB but don’t know who.

Certainly think we are sat on an announcement or two...the club/KR controlling what info comes out and when

Yeah they have deal done for near a week on Scottish bloke loan, 80% with Ched loan and bid accepted for defender but not sure who but told if player comes 3 or 4 year deal

Was told similar yesterday. Apparently also looking at a RB but don’t know who.

Certainly think we are sat on an announcement or two...the club/KR controlling what info comes out and when

Maddison is likely to go. He is entering the last year of his contract and their model us to never let any bodies contract to run down.
They sold Marriort last year and with Maddison likely to go they have lot to spend!
In other words they have a very sensible approach to managing their players contracts. A lesson for anyone who thinks it’s OK for Nelson, Dunkley, Rothwell et al to walk out the door for nowt.

Maddison is likely to go. He is entering the last year of his contract and their model us to never let any bodies contract to run down.
They sold Marriort last year and with Maddison likely to go they have lot to spend!
In other words they have a very sensible approach to managing their players contracts. A lesson for anyone who thinks it’s OK for Nelson, Dunkley, Rothwell et al to walk out the door for nowt.

They a
It will be massively disappointing if it’s Ched Evans on loan. We need to get a permanent deal for a striker if we don’t want to keep having a repeat of this. Our recruitment process needs some serious work. Could take a leaf out of Peterborough’s book. They’re a smaller fanbase than us but very successful in getting quality players.
They also consistently sell their better players for good sums of money and don’t let them routinely run their contracts down.

They a
It will be massively disappointing if it’s Ched Evans on loan. We need to get a permanent deal for a striker if we don’t want to keep having a repeat of this. Our recruitment process needs some serious work. Could take a leaf out of Peterborough’s book. They’re a smaller fanbase than us but very successful in getting quality players.
They also consistently sell their better players for good sums of money and don’t let them routinely run their contracts down.

So we are averaging nearly 1500 post per senior player on this thread. That means another 4500 or even 6000 posts before the first team is as desired.

Hmmm I wonder what the final score will be.
Depends when we sign the players. The more we sign, the quieter this thread becomes. Especially if we sign a good striker and spend lots on a centre back, as that puts Bazzer and Kip out of the picture for a while.

If Evans is signing on loan I wouldn’t be surprised if the club decide to announce it along side other signings rather than publicise it on it’s own.

Would you have preferred that we spend last season without Nelson but with 200k extra in funds?
I’d have preferred we sold him a year earlier, when it was obvious he was never going to sign, and got closer to seven figures.

Where do people think the money is going to come from, a magic money tree?

Would you have preferred that we spend last season without Nelson but with 200k extra in funds?
I’d have preferred we sold him a year earlier, when it was obvious he was never going to sign, and got closer to seven figures.

Where do people think the money is going to come from, a magic money tree?

I don’t see us signing anyone today. Hope I’m wrong of course, but just can’t see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom