Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at the board and the manager and reflect on what is their motivation to be involved with OUFC. I believe that they want the football team to be successful so why keep posting negative comments. Be positive. Excellent signings are just round the corner!!! I have faith in Karl.
But did you say that this time last season

Meanwhile Peterbrough have signed George Boyd. Huge backing for their manager by chairman this summer. Feels very s**t or bust.

With a 33 year old at the end of his career? No thanks - rather look at the likes of Whyte, Sykes, Brannagan.
Agree on this one, was more referring to their signings in general. They are clearly "going for it" and expecting a promotion and resale value from their players.

Reading the OM article...
“There are so many different facets to it that we’ll sit down and analyse over the next 48 hours.”
Sit down and analyse?, eek! For some targets they are not even at the contract back and forth phase, looks like the wait could well be longer than 48 hours for a signing.
Btw:

KR: "48 hours"
Malcolm Shotton: "very much so"
Michael Appleton: "top, top player"
Pep: "Focus"
What other sayings have our managers had?

No I'm not and don't expect any tea when you get home, or for that matter anything else..... Bloody Cheek.
Kip, what are your thoughts on the £1-2M OUFC are losing every single season?

I don’t think it’s a lack of money from the directors. Bloody hell we hardly make anything. No ground, food and drink etc.
Technically all our signings should be on a free!

“There are so many different facets to it that we’ll sit down and analyse over the next 48 hours.”
Sit down and analyse?, eek! For some targets they are not even at the contract back and forth phase, looks like the wait could well be longer than 48 hours for a signing.
Btw:

Mapp also liked to say 'without a shadow of doubt.'

Btw:

No Maps was “it’s one of them where”
Peps was “focus”

Btw:

Wilder "we 'll dust ourselves down and go again"

Btw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom