Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Thompson has just left Bury on a free in the last two or three days. 26 year old 6’1” centre back who played over 50 times for them last season, including a goal against us in the abysmal 5-2 humiliation in the tinpot. He’s been capped by Northern Ireland twice and is on the verge of being recalled based on last season’s performances. Started off at Watford and had spells on loan including a couple at Brentford, as well as playing over 100 games for Southend between 2014 and 2017.

I wonder if he’s one of the ‘unexpected phone calls’ that apparently took place in and around Thursday. Certainly a decent calibre of player to be knocking around as a free agent. I’d imagine he’ll have a dozen clubs in and around this level sniffing about.

Adam Thompson has just left Bury on a free in the last two or three days. 26 year old 6’1” centre back who played over 50 times for them last season, including a goal against us in the abysmal 5-2 humiliation in the tinpot. He’s been capped by Northern Ireland twice and is on the verge of being recalled based on last season’s performances. Started off at Watford and had spells on loan including a couple at Brentford, as well as playing over 100 games for Southend between 2014 and 2017.

I wonder if he’s one of the ‘unexpected phone calls’ that apparently took place in and around Thursday. Certainly a decent calibre of player to be knocking around as a free agent. I’d imagine he’ll have a dozen clubs in and around this level sniffing about.
Is he left footed??

Probably en route to Plymouth Argyle now to join Ryan Lowe like several of his team mates already have

Ched may be down tomorrow to have a look around (only a guess) but I'd be stunned if everything was agreed (assuming that happens) within a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom