Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did KR say anything about any deals being done soon? Tiger mentioned a deal that was very close to being finalised on Sunday...was hoping we might get a klaxon tomorrow

Never mentioned a deal was close, but said there are x amount of clubs fishing in a small pond for left footed centre half’s, and a striker that he’s desperate for. He said he met a striker in Manchester, and didn’t get home until 3:15am, and said then you look at loans etc.

KR “We’re about to bid a lot of money for a centre-back”

No mention of Cadden.

The striker he met on Sunday was in Manchester.

Which CBs are out there demanding hefty fees...seems likely Findlay. Alternatives being Dan Happe or Dara O’Shea. Findlay a very decent addition if with Cadden and *Evans

Why would he mention it? They were speaking about the difficulties in centre halves and strikers.

The striker Robinson met was in Manchester.
Which CBs are out there demanding hefty fees...seems likely Findlay. Alternatives being Dan Happe or Dara O’Shea. Findlay a very decent addition if with Cadden and *Evans
Don’t mention Cadden.

Scatter gun approach, well done.
There is plenty of info out there at the moment maybe a specific person or deal might be good.
Who’s signing tomorrow and what’s the deal?

Rumours I heard at the game tonight:
Cadden has signed a years loan from US club ( sounds a little odd)
We are close to signing Ched Evans.

Rumours I heard at the game tonight:
Cadden has signed a years loan from US club ( sounds a little odd)
We are close to signing Ched Evans.
Heard the same last week signing for the US club and coming to us on a years loan, Ched Evans is the striker we are after

Heard the same last week signing for the US club and coming to us on a years loan, Ched Evans is the striker we are after
The rumour was Colombus Crew signing him and then loaning straight back out. The MLS transfer window opens today.

If that's
If it is a loan, no thanks. Not after spurning a permanent move. He’ll be two bad performances from the crowd turning.
If it is a loan, no thanks. Not after spurning a permanent move. He’ll be two bad performances from the crowd turning.
If that's what has happened I reckon the crowd will get behind him.
Hopefully he will be a very good player for us.

I was in Columbus just over a week ago for a few days. I know someone based there who is associated with Columbus Crew - he used to be Brian McBride’s financial and business manager. Was involved in handling McBride’s move from Columbus to Everton on loan, and then his subsequent permanent switch to Fulham. He knows I’m an Oxford fan and told me he’d heard that we were about to get beaten to a player by Crew, but that “it might not be cut and dried”. So I’m assuming this rumour of Cadden signing there and turning up here on loan are very much legitimate in their nature. Of course, I’d much rather he meant that he might not be going there at all, and that we can trump them completely. I have to say, however, that the MLS season starts in March, so if he’s here on loan I would put money on it being until January, NOT the full season.

And because I know there are plenty of sticklers who want ‘proof’ of everything, here’s the flight details I arrived into Columbus with some 11 odd days ago.17361737

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom