Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Released from a team who were relegated to league two.....I don’t hold out much hope!!!!

Freddie Ladapo and Graham Carey were also relegated from League One this year. Bet many on here would be happy if we'd have brought them in this summer.

Don't know for sure if he was released or refused a contract. Played 49 times last year so he was probably rated to some extent by them!

I’m not sure how many PAFC fans would have voted to have them released. 0 or 1 (mental bloke)?

Freddie Ladapo and Graham Carey were also relegated from League One this year. Bet many on here would be happy if we'd have brought them in this summer.

Don't know for sure if he was released or refused a contract. Played 49 times last year so he was probably rated to some extent by them!
Released.
I hope we can do better TBH!

Very mixed views on the Walsall forum. Seems to have made a slow start at the Saddlers, but won a few people round. That said, 'a very limited “head the ball away” merchant' (quote forum) is hardly a natural Nelson replacement and he clearly didn't win everyone over:
'I’d drop Guthrie as him playing week in week out over last 18 months sums up the decline of the club. He’d have been a 3rd choice CB in the Smith era.'
'The fact that defenders as poor as Guthrie and leahy have played so many games shows how our quality has dropped because neither would get anywhere near some of our previous teams.'

KR “We’re about to bid a lot of money for a centre-back”

No mention of Cadden.

The striker he met on Sunday was in Manchester.

KR “We’re about to bid a lot of money for a centre-back”

No mention of Cadden.
Why would he mention it? They were speaking about the difficulties in centre halves and strikers.

The striker Robinson met was in Manchester.

Did KR say anything about any deals being done soon? Tiger mentioned a deal that was very close to being finalised on Sunday...was hoping we might get a klaxon tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom