Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
We see more of Haley’s comet, than we do of kip contributing decent topic and debate on this forum.

Certainly worse than what Baldy was, and we know what happened to him....

I read the article as two bids are in (and not heard an answer from clubs yet) for players but position not revealed.

Then an additional two players are being met of which at least one is a striker.

Players such as Tyrese Campbell, Tyler Walker, Sam Surridge all on loan last year and performed well.

If we get a permanent along with one on loan we should be all good up top

That demonstrates that there are plenty of good options out there still. I can think of a number more as well without much effort. All these likley available but won't be released out on loan until later in pre-season as they'll participate in friendlies with thier parent clubs.

Billy Kee? Not on Accy preseason due to personal reasons....
He has suffered from mental health problems. Accrington have always treated him well, which he sounded very grateful for and I would be surprised if he moved far having read interviews with him.

Zzzzzzzzzz

I’m sure @melllowyellow will be along shortly to thank you for your insightful contribution ?

IMVHO this sort of article is better than radio silence. Confirms we are looking for permanent signings in key positions. I assume these are strikers because that’s what it says in the headline, although not specifically mentioned in the article.

I've heard a whisper that we're close to signing a centre back who has flown under the radar so far! Sadly no more information but expected in the next few days.
I can only think of 3 left footed CB's that haven't been mentioned in this thread as possible recruits.

Harry Lennon-Southend
Clark Robertson-Rotherham
Jordan Taylor-Moore-MK Dons

Throwing a name out there. Josh Magennis, Robinson had him at Charlton currently at Bolton who are selling players really cheap.
Magennis would be a brilliant signing if we could get him on a permanent deal.

Strong hold up play,. Good in the air and knows where the goal is at this level.

He and another young premiership loan up front like Sam Surridge would give us decent options in attack with Mackie and the other pacey forwards we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom