Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. We hung around waiting for Sam Smith to sign and in doing so missed out on one or two others. That didn't work out well in the end!!

Not sure that quite right in smiths case, I think reading always wanted him to have preseason with them, like many parent clubs do. But ur right we do wait to long on other player in the past. Tyrone Barnett and maguire spring to mind

Robinson in the latest iFollow video:

"A number 9 is massive for us. A centre back is massive. We're not stupid."

Clearly a forum reader!

Also, said we're hoping to get 1 or 2 across the line in the next 48 hours. I know we hear things like that a lot, but always positive to know we're in the closing stages of more business.

Wasn't there Another 48 Hours? Seems to be no different to our current situation!
There was. Our situation is different in that we follow the current fashion for multiple sequels which recycle the original story.

Robinson in the latest iFollow video:

"A number 9 is massive for us. A centre back is massive. We're not stupid."

Clearly a forum reader!

Also, said we're hoping to get 1 or 2 across the line in the next 48 hours. I know we hear things like that a lot, but always positive to know we're in the closing stages of more business.
Oh God, not a Robbo 48 hour missive.

Personally I would call it a day with Cadden and move on, what would be the point. He knew of our interest and then appears Mehven has probably given the nod to the recruitment team at SAFC but now the spams from across the pond seem interested. Let him go to one of them probably bench warm at th SOL and loaned to an inferior team until the MLS season starts

Absolutely don't want players who are straight away looking for the next move...Johnson has wasted his talent sitting on benches and I wonder if Cadden would take the same route to 'success'

Try this-

Tbf to him, he has been at the same club since a kid so wants to make sure he makes the right move. I'm not sure you can accuse him of looking to move on as soon as there is a sniff of interest considering the above and we showed interest the other year and he didn't agitate for a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom