Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else thinking that the ‘new striker’ this season might be Gavin Whyte played up top? Robinson played him centrally a few times towards the end of the season. He could be our 20 goal a season man and mean we won’t have to compete with bigger clubs to get anyone in at a premium.

Definitely think there is something in this. Although I would love to have Sinclair back, I think Gavin could be as good playing the same role.

I think if Oxford are serious about promotion then our rich owners should go for Marc mcnulty of reading. He was a 28 goal a season man for Coventry a couple of years ago and now not wanted by reading who spent a million on him. He is a proven goal scorer who slotted 8 goals for hibs on loan 2nd half of last season. He could easily make us a few quid in a couple of successful years too.

Yes it's a statement of intent but with no substance at the moment, all the names being thrown around and still no one has signed.
All the 3 players you mentioned might end up somewhere else come the season start, names in papers, twitter, forums don't mean nothing until pen is put to paper..

anything (if nothing then it does mean something)? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom