Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to RadioOx Kashi doesn’t look like he’s coming back, Gavin Whyte to be given the Number 10 shirt said KR

That's not good, as he was one of the loanees that kr was hoping to bring back. It's that type of quality we will miss. He could be volatile, but made the difference in the team.

Henry is a frustrating player despite him being our top scorer over the past 2 seasons, his form dipped dramatically in the 2nd half of the season where he’d either lose possession or get knocked of the ball so easily, there were so many games in that number 10 role where he wasn’t having an impact in/on the game & when he was he was making the wrong calls by not passing & taking a shot on

Despite all that on his day he can be class act & make a real difference to the team (I’d say against Doncaster last home game we saw exactly what he can do for the team) id like him just to concentrate on his all round game to be better & be more consistent than look to be our top goalscorer

Wonder whether any loanees will be included in that "six" or whether they'll be extra?
I reckon we might have to wait another season before any of our own youngsters are ready to come into serious contention - there are four or five that may come in on occasion, but not regulars yet

Has to be 6 perms minimum, with 2/3 loanees, surely.

Henry is a frustrating player despite him being our top scorer over the past 2 seasons, his form dipped dramatically in the 2nd half of the season where he’d either lose possession or get knocked of the ball so easily, there were so many games in that number 10 role where he wasn’t having an impact in/on the game & when he was he was making the wrong calls by not passing & taking a shot on

Despite all that on his day he can be class act & make a real difference to the team (I’d say against Doncaster last home game we saw exactly what he can do for the team) id like him just to concentrate on his all round game to be better & be more consistent than look to be our top goalscorer
Didn't think he was particularly good against Doncaster. Looked like he was trying to hard I remember at 2-1 up he had broken through 3 on 1 with Whyte and Mackie up with him and he strikes the weakest shot ever which the keeper saves and they score from.

Anyway back to the point Henry hasn't got legs anymore he needs someone to do the running for him.

Fosu I’d be happy with that signing! Don’t know much about Cadden, I never watch the pub Lge north of the border.

Fosu I’d be happy with that signing! Don’t know much about Cadden, I never watch the pub Lge north of the border.
If we get Fosu and cadden (I hope we do), added to Hall, Whyte and Napa - we will be pretty much sorted for exiting players who can play out wide (though Whyte will be utilized more as a number 10) - just like KR said in his first Rad Ox interview (remember how we all swooned lol) he loves his exiting wingers/wide players and now we have them in abundance, so hopefully no fullbacks deployed as wingers (though it worked with Garbutt it was a last throw of the dice to find a position to get him playing well) or Henry pushed out wide next season. This next seasons squad will truly have KR's identity (so no excuses) - I'm hopeful that it will be a good season, we may well have lots of wingers (which I like) so it's a promising start...COYY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom