Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Reeves is the rumour at the moment I’ve heard with him playing for Robbo at MK & Charlton

don’t think we really need another right wide player with Whyte & Hall our main 2
Uhm are you sure? Gavin Whyte wont be available for every game because of international duty. Rob Hall wont be fit every game because we will have to be precautionary due to previous injury.

Ben Reeves can play 4 different positions all 3 positions behind the striker and can drop a little deeper like Henry done this season.

Very ballsy from them handful of sub appearances in a year and never started a game above league 2. Had expensive flop written all over it.
A bit like Issac Buckley-Rickets Fatty Evans signed him and he never started a game now transfer pisted

N
Hall can play on both sides though can't he? I mean he's naturally left-footed. And judging by his contract, I think Hall will be more of a luxury player anyway, and shouldn't be relied upon as an essential part of the squad.
But I remember Robbo saying in his interview forum with Jerome this club had no wingers so maybe he will punt for him and Hall can play on the left

Yes Reeves is left footed and actually was a left back when he started out. Moved forward at MK.
A bit like Garbutt started at left back ended playing on the left midfield/winger and we know that was a smart decision

Ben Reeves is the rumour at the moment I’ve heard with him playing for Robbo at MK & Charlton

don’t think we really need another right wide player with Whyte & Hall our main 2
the only issue that I see with this signing is that like Hall Reeves is injury prone

Yeah they signed Toney and Matt Godden. From the Marriott sale to Derby.

Posh seem to have a very good business model. They buy promising players for good money then sell one or 2 for mega bucks. May be wrong but seem to do this most years.

Posh seem to have a very good business model. They buy promising players for good money then sell one or 2 for mega bucks. May be wrong but seem to do this most years.
Not sure it’s a great business model? They sign A LOT of players and a good percentage are flops. You’re bound to get some golden nuggets amongst the amount of players they sign each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom