Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That holy all 6,9 of him rumours of Ipswich being interested in him

I would like Grimmer as a RB I think long has been brilliant since being in the team but just lacks pace and Quality of delivery

Tshimanga would be a risk but worth taking still Need a proven goalscorer at this level for me

I think Holy is a shocking keeper, seen him 3/4 times and he has been dreadful each time

Interesting that Holy and Eastwood both kept 11 clean sheets last season, Burge just managed 7.

Nathan Baxter is the name I’ve heard mentioned. Chelsea youngster, enjoyed a good year on loan at Yeovil.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Has Jordan Spence been mentioned? Released by Ipswich, a RB who Robinson will know well from their time together at MK.

Has Jordan Spence been mentioned? Released by Ipswich, a RB who Robinson will know well from their time together at MK.
He was released by MK in 2016 as well. Bit concerning that neither club offered him a new contract. On the face of it a decent player but maybe not what he was.

would be one hell of a signing but didn't they pay over a million for him?
Think it was around that but only played 5 games this season so don't know how much they'd want. On a side note, apparently we gave him a trial a while ago but nothing came of it (don't know if this has been mentioned prior)

Think it was around that but only played 5 games this season so don't know how much they'd want. On a side note, apparently we gave him a trial a while ago but nothing came of it (don't know if this has been mentioned prior)
Scored a goal every other game at Cheltenham but I’d guess he wouldn’t impress in a higher league than that.

Shaun McDonald would be a good addition, experienced and a very good player at our level.

Gillingham have offered top goal scorer Tom Eaves a new contract. Should we go for him?

Gillingham have offered top goal scorer Tom Eaves a new contract. Should we go for him?
Not a case but f whether we should go for him as obviously he is aware of the interest from Oxford in the past but would he want to come here?

Will Keane released by Hull City. His stats suggest he’s more of a top League one striker. He’s the type of player I’d love to see us sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom