Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kabongo Tshimanga? didn't we have interest in him before. maybe alongside another experienced striker + Mackie, and KR already worked with him

Kabongo Tshimanga? didn't we have interest in him before. maybe alongside another experienced striker + Mackie, and KR already worked with him
Can't see it happening, on roughly the same level as jonte Smith and he couldn't get a look in. Need proven goalscorers in the league if we are looking for promotion.

As mentioned earlier Graham Carey OOC this summer, when playing in a motivated team he could be a gem scores goals and left sided

Can't see it happening, on roughly the same level as jonte Smith and he couldn't get a look in. Need proven goalscorers in the league if we are looking for promotion.
reckon he’s got more than jonte (to be fair i’ve not seen smith) but if he was in addition to a proven scorer then could have potential sell on value

As mentioned earlier Graham Carey OOC this summer, when playing in a motivated team he could be a gem scores goals and left sided
Was a very good player but didnt turn up last season from what I heard?

He has been offered a new contract, just don’t see him staying, as do a lot of Argyle fans I know
Just checked PASOTI and have read the retained list. I recall reading they had an option on him in a previous thread on their site.

Was a very good player but didnt turn up last season from what I heard?
Yeah true, but the same could be said for the rest of their team, I think Derek Adams management had been flawed for quite sometime

If we are clever with our recruitment there is a host of players in league 2 that would be good additions...add our clear links to Ireland, previously scouting Scotland and possibly looking in non-league also we should be looking at continuing with the previous model rather than lucrative contracts to 29 year olds (Carey) that will have next to no re-sale.

If we are clever with our recruitment there is a host of players in league 2 that would be good additions...add our clear links to Ireland, previously scouting Scotland and possibly looking in non-league also we should be looking at continuing with the previous model rather than lucrative contracts to 29 year olds (Carey) that will have next to no re-sale.
Is this not where the U23 squad comes into play producing the profitable sell on players, as shown by this season we also need players proven at the level so we hit the ground running, our league position could have been a lot different with 3 or 4 more wins this season, you are right in saying that we need players with a resale value but they need to be knitted in with quality experience

Is this not where the U23 squad comes into play producing the profitable sell on players, as shown by this season we also need players proven at the level so we hit the ground running, our league position could have been a lot different with 3 or 4 more wins this season, you are right in saying that we need players with a resale value but they need to be knitted in with quality experience

I would argue with Mackie, Dickie, Brannagan (to a certain extent), Henry, Mousinho, Nelson (if he stays), that we have a core of experienced players. We started the season with Carruthers and Holmes also.

There are plenty of players, 23/24 racking up big minutes lower down the pyramid...just because they are younger doesn't mean they don't have the match experience.

see the cobblers have signed someone already - Matt Warburton from Stockport. how can they do that now?

I would argue with Mackie, Dickie, Brannagan (to a certain extent), Henry, Mousinho, Nelson (if he stays), that we have a core of experienced players. We started the season with Carruthers and Holmes also.

There are plenty of players, 23/24 racking up big minutes lower down the pyramid...just because they are younger doesn't mean they don't have the match experience.
To be honest I had completely forgotten about Holmes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom