Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great start to the day reading that to be fair...it’s not the clubs fault but it looks like we have fallen into the same trap as last summer. By the sounds of it we should move on from Cadden too. Let’s hope the Fosu deal gets over the line today.
Were like the Anti-Stoke. Able to announce multiple failed signings in one day...

Uh oh.... Forum Meltdown incoming.....

Wilson is no surprise to be honest. Sinclair I’m not overly fussed that he isn’t signing for us. He would’ve done a job. Also working with KR, Oxford and getting regular football would’ve improved him I think. But there are better more proven strikers out there.

What is starting to worry me is that we’re aiming so high we’re having difficulty convincing players to join. No meltdown here just a bit of concern that things seem to be going in a very similar way to last summer.

I would rather we aim high and get knock backs than to scrap around at the bottom of the barrel. We still have a little over 2 months until the transfer window closes so whilst everyone would love to tie up deals now, this isn't the time to panic.

Prove it. Pointless hypothesis from someone that knows no more than anyone else...

Proof enough for you is it? ???

Whilst I'm gutted to be proved correct on both fronts (you'll have seen i also said no Wilson was staying in the US) part of me is delighted to ram this back down you 'itk' sceptics on here, that offer nothing but white noise to the forum.

Have a good day ??

I would rather we aim high and get knock backs than to scrap around at the bottom of the barrel. We still have a little over 2 months until the transfer window closes so whilst everyone would love to tie up deals now, this isn't the time to panic.

Still time, but we don’t want the start we had last season, so I reckon it’s better to get the team/squad together early on rather than last minute.com

Not overly disappointed in all that, Sinclair would of been good signing, Wilson I’m glad he’s not coming reading all the reviews on him, Cadden don’t think we need another right winger/midfielder

Not overly disappointed in all that, Sinclair would of been good signing, Wilson I’m glad he’s not coming reading all the reviews on him, Cadden don’t think we need another right winger/midfielder
Sinclair I think would have benefited from a full season looking to score around 15 goals but obviously fancies another gamble ..Wilson don't know enough about him and Cadden would be a great signing but unlikely now I would say. Its good that we can compete financially and I'm sure that we have more targets lined up

Proof enough for you is it? ???

Whilst I'm gutted to be proved correct on both fronts (you'll have seen i also said no Wilson was staying in the US) part of me is delighted to ram this back down you 'itk' sceptics on here, that offer nothing but white noise to the forum.

Have a good day ??
Yes, credit to you, you clearly did have advance warning of this. But people without inside knowledge have a place on the forum, which is a place to express opinions. So, who are we going for now?

Sinclair worked hard for the team and I’d have been happy enough to have him back, but I’m not that upset that he’s not. He scored a couple of goals but was hardly prolific, and worse seemed to be very capable of fluffing easy chances

Sinclair worked hard for the team and I’d have been happy enough to have him back, but I’m not that upset that he’s not. He scored a couple of goals but was hardly prolific, and worse seemed to be very capable of fluffing easy chances

We had Van Kessel who scored that wonder goal against Pompey and we all thought ‘oh my god, what have we got here’, but then it was downhill from there. Then Sinclair at Burton fluffed his lines, but got better, not great, but better.

Wound have been happy with him, but we needed another, so hopefully we’ll get someone or two that are better. Smith anyone?!

Sinclair - no problem with that. The real problem is the Danny Wilson one. We are desperately in need of a centre back with some experience and there is not even a rumour of a replacement for Nelson.

Has Tom Lockyer signed for anyone? He’s experienced and plays left side of defence. Always looked ok against us with Bristol R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom