Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im now starting to get a little concerned. Mid june without a first team signing and key players not secured.
Goodness Kip I have a lot of sympathy. If you are a little concerned already what will happen if we go another couple of weeks without signing anyone?

Goodness Kip I have a lot of sympathy. If you are a little concerned already what will happen if we go another couple of weeks without signing anyone?
To be fair I think I’ll start getting a little concerned by then if we still haven’t signed a first team player. Won’t that be around the time they return for pre-season training? Best to try and avoid last summers mistakes if possible, get a few bedded in for the first friendly.

As it stands though I think KR is still on his hols so not expecting any news for a few more days yet.

To be fair I think I’ll start getting a little concerned by then if we still haven’t signed a first team player. Won’t that be around the time they return for pre-season training? Best to try and avoid last summers mistakes if possible, get a few bedded in for the first friendly.

As it stands though I think KR is still on his hols so not expecting any news for a few more days yet.
hopefully we'll get the majority of our signings done by the first game of pre season

When do we usually start to complain about lack of signings? mid June, late June, July, August?

It is up to the individual, some prefer to start when another club signs a player on the first day of the transfer window opening, where as others will want a players signed on a weekly basis until the close. I prefer to wait and see who has signed whenever they have signed ? then I will decide, after a few games, whether, they are a good signing for us.

Last edited:
I’m sure Connor masterson is a someone we are looking at Ireland ?? 21s Defender just been released by Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom