Transfer News +++Transfer Deadline Day LIVE +++

West Oxon U’s

deadline-day-graphic-transfer-day-done-deals_3776286.jpg

So today is the last day of the January transfer window and the U's are expected to do business.
Use this thread to confirm the done deals, share rumours and gossip on what could be a long day.
The window will slam shut at 23.00 GMT. Can't see a stalemate at OX4 today - that's for sure.

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/1...adline_day_as_Xemi_and_Charlie_Raglan_depart/

Last edited:
My prediction is 3 in and 1 out. Hoping none go Ofcourse, unless we release Tiendalli.

It will be a busy day for Twitter boys. Frantically searching for info.

Last edited:
Tendali released, Ledson or Rothwell sold and 2 players in.

That’s my prediction for today.

Can’t see us doing much business today. A couple out via cancelled contract ‘mutually agreed’ with any luck.

Got a feeling we might be busier than people expect.

Prediction: 2 in 1 out

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: MJB
I thought it made sense to use a specific transfer deadline day thread for today’s ins and outs.
Malc didn’t like it. Thanks ESB for going with it!

I wonder if we can terminate GvK’s loan.

It was, I unlocked it.

I love TDD so thought it needed to remain.

I like ya style, and I love TDD too, which is why I booked the day off. So I can have a few beers and watch the day unfold and hopefully celebrate a couple of good signings.

I thought it made sense to use a specific transfer deadline day thread for today’s ins and outs.
Malc didn’t like it. Thanks ESB for going with it!

I wonder if we can terminate GvK’s loan.

Just get Malc a couple of Dutch beers Amstel will do.

2 in 1 out
RB and Winger in
Think Blackburn may get Rothwell, however if Eastwood is here at 11pm then I'm fine with that.

Perfect deadline day would be
New manager RB Winger CB all in
GVK and Tiendalli out to clean wage bill
Eastwood Ledson Rothwell stay put

Back
Top Bottom