Training ground

Is there hot water for the showers now? or is the plumbing bill still unpaid as was rumoured

Is there hot water for the showers now? or is the plumbing bill still unpaid as was rumoured

Probably not as Tiger doesn’t want to get himself in to hot water again for non payment of bills!

I heard that the groundsman there was denied use of the equipment as the club had fallen behind on the rental payments. One thing after another.

Probably not as Tiger doesn’t want to get himself in to hot water again for non payment of bills!
I understand that Wrexham trained there and went back to hotel to shower . Blackpool turned down the chance to train there when they found out there was no hot water .

We all have to accept that there appears to be a major cash flow problem, as well as a lack of financial investment, I cannot see the end to these problems unless we get at least a £M5 investment to cover players and running cost,.

"I've heard that...." basically means "I'm making stuff up but let's just pretend it's real for a moment!!"

Footballers are sensitive souls at the best of times, and I'm pretty sure there would have been something more official coming out if there were no showers at training.

There are plenty of legitimate things to moan about so I don't know why so many people feel the need to make stuff up just to have a dig?

No issues from the players re the training ground. Lots of stuff not right at the club, but the way the players are treated at the training ground isn’t one.

This forum is certainly going down hill very rapidly!

Perhapes all the bull s**t could be spead on the training ground to improve the surface
You might want to pop down as you seem to be full of it!!! By the way, are the showers still broke?!

I understood the purpose of a Forum, was to allow people to exchange views and ideas, then come up with a plan of action, still waiting for the plan!

Back
Top Bottom