Training facilities

Wonder what Myles and Charlie think about this. Normally quick to comment, mind you this is a step forwards, so perhaps there feeling down about what’s happening behind the scenes.

Don’t rub it in. It’s bad enough for them that the marketing has improved greatly just in a few weeks and ticket offers getting put in place.

Wonder what Myles and Charlie think about this. Normally quick to comment, mind you this is a step forwards, so perhaps there feeling down about what’s happening behind the scenes.
Looks like a very positive move to me. Getting the training situation sorted has been a priority for a number of years now, so it's good to see significant progress made.

Looks like a very positive move to me. Getting the training situation sorted has been a priority for a number of years now, so it's good to see significant progress made.

Going back to ur original “what’s missing at the club list” we must be fairly far down sorting all those issue now ain’t we?

M.D. I have a feeling he will be made full time

Head of academy

Improvement to coaching and scouting for the academy

Marketing

Merchandise

Training ground

Other than corporate hospitality, chief scout and Sarah goodings role on a full time basis, what else was there that let slip under Darryl from the early day under him and Ashton ?

Would say tiger has made some pretty impressive steps in just two weeks

Back
Top Bottom