General Traffic Management

Marked Ox

God like member

A very positive move by the club. Although it might be "interesting" for the Man City game with an advance viewing of the new Star Wars movie going on at the same time.

A very positive move by the club. Although it might be "interesting" for the Man City game with an advance viewing of the new Star Wars movie going on at the same time.
very positive ...and long overdue too

Agree , Star Wars, final chapter, The Rise of The Skywalker advance viewing/ screening could indeed make it very interesting

The Star Wars preview is at midnight. Not sure there will be people turning up hours early.

Just stop fans/people using the zebra crossing outside Frankie & Benny’s every couple of seconds!

Have some one police the crossing/traffic would help for starters.

Anyone know where I could legally park either in bbl or Littlemore? I know most of it is permits only, but if I could find a spot 10 min walk away I would free up a space and not add to the traffic to the overflow carpark.

Parking in the Oxford Science Park is a no-no for us now as I no longer work for a company there. Any suggestions that I might have accidentally scanned my pass, printed it, laminated it and cut it to a similar size to a real one before I left are just scurrilous rumours that will be strongly denied ;)

Seriously a bit of marshalling would work wonders, glad the club/F*roka have got this sorted. As suggested above, just controlling the zebra crossing would do the world of good.

Greater Leys is also within a CPZ. Signs up everywhere.
Quite a few park up at Sandford but it does get very congested.

The purple bit is matchday/event restricted............. go further up Pegasus Road and there is plenty parking.

Just don`t use "my space". ? ?

If you do I`ll have to get a visitors ticket from my sister. :rolleyes:?

The purple bit is matchday/event restricted............. go further up Pegasus Road and there is plenty parking.

Just don`t use "my space". ? ?

If you do I`ll have to get a visitors ticket from my sister. :rolleyes:?
Shhhhhh, don't ruin the secret about where to park away from the stadium. I'm thoroughly encourage people to park at the ground at all times when going to games ;) ;) ;)

Shhhhhh, don't ruin the secret about where to park away from the stadium. I'm thoroughly encourage people to park at the ground at all times when going to games ;) ;) ;)
One good thing about being an 1893 club (ex Manor/Maurice Evans Lounge season ticket holder - parking space at the club comes included with two tickets. It used to be reserved with an allocated space but these days there seem to be more car park passes than spaces issued! Big games are crazy, cars parked in all manner of chaos. Come time to leave it is pot luck as to whether the exit is clear or not. Still, very glad to have the opportunity to park.

Could really do with the roadside parking actually having bays marked out ...drives me nuts seeing two cars where 3 and a half would fit ( and help a little bit )..I reckon about 30 % of space gets wasted !!
Some people don't appear to ge able to park! Leave huge gaps between cars.

Back
Top Bottom