EPL Tottenham Sack Jose Mourinho

He should have gone to PSG, not Spurs. He would have then been able to say that he’d won titles in England, Italy, Spain and France, which is pretty unique. He’d only have needed to wrangle a move to Bayern and he could have gone down in history with all 5 big ones.

As it is, unless Bayern take a gamble on him, or he goes back to Italy, then maybe the Portuguese national team?

Never been a fan of his - so this hopefully being has last job in England has just come as something of a relief

I have no time for the sulky, anti-football plonker.

But he'll have made another fortune out of being sacked and some other team will see him as the answer to their problems.

Certainly glad I won't have to see his horrible gurning face on the telly for a while though...

its not the 'big' one though

maybe Jose was opposed to the splitters no relegation league?
Maybe it's because they've backed down over "no relegation" and he realised they'd be first out?!

....Sam Alladyce to replace him? ... Big Sam, apparently, isnt adverse to the occasional shady deal.... and can almost guarantee mid table mediocrity? :unsure: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Have it from an ITK Spurs fan that this is all about Jose not wanting the Super League set up. Not his performance as manager but there was a noisy row during & after the last match when they told him about it.
Mind you £15M pay-off - I will write him a begging letter !

Have it from an ITK Spurs fan that this is all about Jose not wanting the Super League set up. Not his performance as manager but there was a noisy row during & after the last match when they told him about it.
Mind you £15M pay-off - I will write him a begging letter !
That's what the early morning stories said, but they've now been replaced with stories saying it's all about performance. This strong denial is from one of the co-author's of the Grauniad's story:
1618830597281.png

What is that I smell?

Unless spuds owners have a no speaking to the press clause in his £15m departing handshake (?), the special one will have all manner of media n press beating a path to get his version ...and soon ... though the £15m 'handshake' is very likely to be one with handcuffs methinks?

Back
Top Bottom