National News Conservative Party

• React
Reactions: QR
I don't think there are many at all who actually believe them. More disturbing is the fact there are people still prepared to vote for them in full knowledge of this
You won't be troubling many polling booths if you are wanting to cast your vote for a politician that tells the truth.....

You won't be troubling many polling booths if you are wanting to cast your vote for a politician that tells the truth.....
Sorry that just plain lazy. There are honest politicians out their on all side and yes, there's also those who are serially duplicitous. But this continuous telling out and out, easily called out, blatant lies on prime time TV and radio is another level.

Or, as the DHSC released................... "The government changed the annual allowance for tax-free pension saving, increasing it by 50% to £60,000, and removed the £1m lifetime cap. These two issues were conflated in a recent broadcast interview and we are happy to correct the record."

There in is the issue, there is often an element of truth in the statements or words people use..........................

Or, as the DHSC released................... "The government changed the annual allowance for tax-free pension saving, increasing it by 50% to £60,000, and removed the £1m lifetime cap. These two issues were conflated in a recent broadcast interview and we are happy to correct the record."

There in is the issue, there is often an element of truth in the statements or words people use..........................
So minister says “Consultants, when they retire now at 65, will get a tax-free pension of £73,000 a year”.

And you are happy with the line that the minister confused it with the £60,000 annual savings allowance. They must ❤️ suckers like you!

So minister says “Consultants, when they retire now at 65, will get a tax-free pension of £73,000 a year”.

And you are happy with the line that the minister confused it with the £60,000 annual savings allowance. They must ❤️ suckers like you!

I`m not bothered in the slightest thanks. I don`t worry that much about consultants starving on the breadline.

To many of them that`ll be loose change combined with their "tax efficiency" and private work.

You carry on getting angry about numbers.

I`m not bothered in the slightest thanks. I don`t worry that much about consultants starving on the breadline.

To many of them that`ll be loose change combined with their "tax efficiency" and private work.

You carry on getting angry about numbers.
Poor attempt at deflecion away from the issue, which is that Tory Ministers (yet again) have been caught out with bare-faced lies.

Cue the tired old trope "they're all at it", like it is some kind of excuse for this shambles of a government to continue behaving the way they do, and like it's a collective shrug of the shoulders to excuse continued poor behaviour while we just turn a blind eye and let them do whatever they want in our name and with our money.

If you're more than happy to excuse the said behaviour of SOME who are attracted in to politics for nefarious reasons, then more fool you 🤷‍♂️

You really need to raise your standards and expectations of the behviour of public servants. Excusing it and "not being bothered in the slightest thanks" is simply lazy.

For those who believe the BS that NHS waiting lists are the result of Covid or the doctors strike. It's the result of a Tory government.

Does anyone really believe that ?
We all know the waiting lists before Covid were unacceptable.
But it is a fact, that Covid, for obvious reasons, made those lists longer.
It’s also a fact that the strike by doctors and consultants, has made a bad situation, almost catastrophic.
Of course the strikes could have been avoided if only the various parties were prepared to reach a compromise .

Back
Top Bottom