Tony McMahon

guyellow

Anyone know what the situation is with McMahon? Certainly Norman has earned that rightback spot and is doing a good job, but McMahon hasn't been on the bench and I don't recall there being an injury.

I can only assume that he's being rested so he can be unleashed on Man City in the cup game.

Bust up apparently. Was told this a few weeks back and since then he can’t even get on the bench over Raglan or Long.

If he has thrown toys then the guy needs to get a grip. Norman has been better than him this season. You're a professional footballer, fight for your place man. End of.

FFS. I can't find the post but I distinctly remember somebody posting on these hallowed boards upon his signature that the lad had previous when it came to attitude. Where was the due diligence in the recruitment process?

Mind you, can we blame players for stepping out of line given the levels of discipline shown in the match day dugout by our 'leadership' team?

He been way of the pace in league 1 so far even Bradford fans said he was past it but whatever idiot thought it was a good idea to give a 32/33 year old full back a 2 year deal along with 33 year old Mackie who’s had 3 season constantly getting injuries a 2 year deal aswell need to give there head a wobble for being so stupid

He been way of the pace in league 1 so far even Bradford fans said he was past it but whatever idiot thought it was a good idea to give a 32/33 year old full back a 2 year deal along with 33 year old Mackie who’s had 3 season constantly getting injuries a 2 year deal aswell need to give there head a wobble for being so stupid
Isn't Mackie on pay as you play?

He still gets paid weather he plays or not no player signs that sort of deal otherwise, he’ll be on an average wage with decent bonus wage when playing
Wrong, pay as you play contracts aren't that uncommon, especially for players in their 30's with history of injuries, I don't know if Mackie is on one, just what I have read, but it seems reasonable that he would be, and if he is then he won't get paid if he's not playing

There’s no wrong about it you still have them on your pay roll monthly paying them a wage weather they playing or not

Back
Top Bottom