Matches Tonight's matches 22-10-2019

Malc

Staff member
* matches being played tonight in L1 (should have been us too RIP Bury). 2 of the teams playing could go above us, Bristol rovers at home to Bolton and Blackpool at home to Wycombe. I expect Bristol to win but Blackpool will find Wycombe difficult to beat. That will then put all of those teams except Bolton onto 14 played, same au us.
The result will hopefully show our proper position in the league although Coventry can also get above us when they play their game in hand.

I'll try to post a few of the scores in the course of the evening.

And of course any FA Cup qualifiers that may be of interest to us. ;)

Last edited:
Rochdale 1 up v MK Dons
Sarfend down to 10 men. Even this early in the season I can't see them staying up.

Coventry game in hand is tomorrow versus Fleetwood so a draw would be a great outcome for us.

10 man Sarfend go 1 up v Doncaster

FAC Sutton 1 up at Billericay
Maidenhead 1 up at Wealdstone

L1 Bolton 1 up at Bristol

Southend 1-2 down
Sunderland 2 up v Tranmere
Pompey 1 up v Lincoln
FAC Potter's Bar 1 up at Barnet

* matches being played tonight in L1 (should have been us too RIP Bury). 2 of the teams playing could go above us, Bristol rovers at home to Bolton and Blackpool at home to Wycombe. I expect Bristol to win but Blackpool will find Wycombe difficult to beat. That will then put all of those teams except Bolton onto 14 played, same au us.
The result will hopefully show our proper position in the league although Coventry can also get above us when they play their game in hand.

I'll try to post a few of the scores in the course of the evening.

And of course any FA Cup qualifiers that may be of interest to us. ;)
a shouldve been but isnt a matchday thread? :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom