Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 Sunderland
Wycombe 1 - 1 Ipswich
Charlton 0-1 Rotherham
Crewe 1- 1 Doncaster
Morecambe 0-1 Cambridge
Portsmouth 1-1 Cheltenham

Some decent results for us so far except Rotherham beating Charlton

Last edited:
Hopefully Sunderland get another tonking.

Edit 3-0 down now.

Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 Sunderland L
Wycombe 1 - 2 Ipswich L

Fleetwood 2-3 Wigan L
Morecambe 0-2 Cambridge L

I imagine that the "Big Club Sunderland" forum will be in total meltdown as they're losing 3 - 0. Whilst the Plucky Non Leaguers High Wycombe are losing 1 - 3 at home :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Full time results tonight

Fleetwood 2 - 3 Wigan
Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 Sunderland
Wycombe 1 - 4 Ipswich
Charlton 1 - 1 Rotherham
Crewe 1 - 1 Doncaster
Morecambe 0 - 2 Cambridge
Portsmouth 1 - 1 Cheltenham

Shame about the Wigan result as they come back from 2-0 down to win. The rest of them couldn't of been much better for us. 🙂

I love it when we don't play midweek and stay where we are. It's like we get a bonus game in the bag!

And spare a thought for Wycombe and Sunderland fans who would have expected so much more from their huge clubs!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t like Ipswich coming into form.
Must win game coming up in the 2nd Saturday in November.
Am i right in that in the four games we have played Ipswich since their relegation from the championship there has only been 1 goal.....
3 x nil, nil draws and a Matty Taylor goal in our 1-0 Portman Road victory the season before last.
We will stop their revival............!

Living in London, I fancied some football tonight so went down to the Valley to watch Addicks v Rotherham. Sat with the away fans, thinking it would be a bit more lively. Massively underwhelmed - thought both sides looked very poor, and the Rotherham fans were dead silent. Not like they lacked numbers, either. Very odd.

Seeing two League One sides playing conservative 352s and having gameplans consisting entirely of hoofing it into the channels really made me appreciate the way we do at least try and play football. I know it's become a bit cliche to say 'imagine having to watch that every week' but seriously, that tonight was f*****g dire. Elliot Lee looked good for Charlton. Would have liked to see him back this year, thought he was good for us.

Back
Top Bottom