EFL Tonight's League 1 games

Haha, we're definitely not rivals though. It's not a derby at all. And you guys don't care about us right? Right?

Haha, we're definitely not rivals though. It's not a derby at all. And you guys don't care about us right? Right?
yep its definitely not a f*****g derby.i dont want you going up because youre an anti football cheating team.

We have a preference for who we want to fail and it`s you. 🤷‍♀️

Rivals? Only if you are in the same league, same as all the other teams. ❌

Derby? Please...... it never will be, ever. ❌

Correct, it isn’t a derby no matter how hard your manger and fans try to make it one!
It is a close between Wycombe and Sunderland to who I want to miss out on the play offs.
I don’t want you to miss out because you are ‘rivals’ but because your team is a horrible, anti footballing side with a manager who, no matter how well he does, isn’t wanted by any other club.
Like wise I hope Sunderland miss out due to their jumped up fans who still haven’t learnt how to humble themselves to league 1!

Sheffield Wednesday have the momentum to be the third club. Ironic that we beat them twice.
Wycombe will surely struggle next season especially if Vokes and Akinfenwa leave.
You have to wonder if Wycombe will replace Derby, as it would be seen as poetic justice many

Sorry to state the obvious here but weve failed twice in the playoffs in two attempts. If Wycombe succeed then they will have succeeded twice in two attempts so Ill take my hat off to them. You get what you deserve.

PS. Im not getting involved in the ‘pretty to watch’ vs ‘anti-football’ debate...

I'm torn between Wycombe and blunderland...I 'd love blunderland to fluff it and all those fans bitching and moaning again.

Sheffield Wednesday have the momentum to be the third club. Ironic that we beat them twice.
Wycombe will surely struggle next season especially if Vokes and Akinfenwa leave.
You have to wonder if Wycombe will replace Derby, as it would be seen as poetic justice many

The lump has scored six goals in 36 games. He looked a burden to them in the Championship and still looks it now.

His best days are long gone. It’s only his ego that keeps him going.

Wednesday to be promoted please. They’ll be too strong next season. Sunderland to stay (entitled fans and I enjoy my trips up there).

I'd rather Sheff Wed go up out of the contenders, as they will be strong next year. Wycombe/Plymouth/MK could all possibly be weaker if they don't go up and their better players leave (and the money gets tighter for Wycombe).

Whatever happens, going to be tough again next season.

I'd rather Sheff Wed go up out of the contenders, as they will be strong next year. Wycombe/Plymouth/MK could all possibly be weaker if they don't go up and their better players leave (and the money gets tighter for Wycombe).

Whatever happens, going to be tough again next season.
Exactly this

The lump has scored six goals in 36 games. He looked a burden to them in the Championship and still looks it now.

His best days are long gone. It’s only his ego that keeps him going.
Haha, Akinfenwa has one of the best goals per minute ratios in the league this season and has done his job brilliantly whenever he has come on. He's the opposite of a burden

He's also a motivational figure at the centre of the dressing room, and a huge part of a culture that has been extremely successful over the last few years

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220427-084005-214.png
    Screenshot_20220427-084005-214.png
    143.2 KB · Views: 12
Wednesday to go up for me and Sunderland to finish 7th so that I can enjoy the meltdown and calls for 'Neil Out' on their forum because changing managers every 6 months is really working for them. Wycombe to lose in the play-offs due to their anti-football and because it's a nice, easy away trip. MK Dons to lose in the play-offs because they are MK Dons and it's a nice, easy away trip. Plymouth to lose in the play-offs because they'll be less strong than Wednesday next year.

Haha, Akinfenwa has one of the best goals per minute ratios in the league this season and has done his job brilliantly whenever he has come on. He's the opposite of a burden

He's also a motivational figure at the centre of the dressing room, and a huge part of a culture that has been extremely successful over the last few years

Fixed that for you :)

If he’s so good, why doesn’t he start then?

An immobile blob whose ability to actually play football went out of the window five seasons ago seems a vary apt fit for a side who make the phrase ‘the beautiful game’ rather ironic.

Sorry to state the obvious here but weve failed twice in the playoffs in two attempts. If Wycombe succeed then they will have succeeded twice in two attempts so Ill take my hat off to them. You get what you deserve.

PS. Im not getting involved in the ‘pretty to watch’ vs ‘anti-football’ debate...
Apart from they weren’t even in the playoffs without ppg covid defined help.

Back
Top Bottom