Matches Tonight’s League 1 games (28/01/20)

Fourthstand

Oxford down to 9th at half time in tonight’s games. Could do with some draws from teams around and ahead of us.

Can't argue with that on recent form.

Why is Wycombe kicking off so late? Blackpool will be knackered come Saturday!

Can see why they’d want to get the game done. Late night for the Pool fans that travelled. Hope fan is ok.

Pretty much every game going against us and Posh, Pompey really finding some form. Down to 9th.

Frustrating watching the rest of the league play tonight and tomorrow. I’d rather points on the board than games in hand.

Bristol Rovers have scored their first goal of 2020.

And Swindon are losing (two goals in the last five minutes from one of their former players?)

Last edited:
It took a while, but some of the 'big' clubs in League One (at least in terms of budget) are starting to find some form.
Peterborough, Portsmouth, Rotherham, Sunderland, Coventry......

.....we're going to have to rediscover some form of our own this month if we're going to stay in touch.

That being said, one team that's bang out of form is Blackpool. By Saturday (assuming no second half miraculous comeback tonight) it will have been almost two months since their last win. So let's get things rolling with a thumping win at the weekend!

It took a while, but some of the 'big' clubs in League One (at least in terms of budget) are starting to find some form.
Peterborough, Portsmouth, Rotherham, Sunderland, Coventry......

.....we're going to have to rediscover some form of our own this month if we're going to stay in touch.

That being said, one team that's bang out of form is Blackpool. By Saturday (assuming no second half miraculous comeback tonight) it will have been almost two months since their last win. So let's get things rolling with a thumping win at the weekend!
Ahem *must win game?*

(Quietly shuts door on way out..)

I agree it has been a disappointing evening. Absolutely no effort from our players and we never looked like scoring! At least we didn’t concede though.
I only commented as injuries have caus for concern for Oxford didn’t make the comment in jest

Back
Top Bottom