Tonights Games

Rochdale winning isn’t the problem. It’s all about Oldham,Walsall dropping like stones. We’re safe lads.

Oldham should now lose, Come on Plymouth make it a perfect evening for Oxford lol

So far so good for us tonight.

I went on the Rochdale forum and apparently Plymouth are the better team. Bit of infighting and whatnot but the feeling seems to be they would be lucky to get a draw.

Side note: their season tickets went on sale yesterday - prices from £150 (until June 30, then they increase by £100). Crazy value.

I’m watching Liverpool at the moment and jeez Mo Salah is special. To think he played about a dozen times while at Chelsea. I wouldn’t be surprised to see some massive bids over the summer for him. Great player.

What must Chelsea be thinking now? [emoji23] They’d be utterly mad to sell him.

Last edited:
Draw is good although loss Would've been better. Rochdale have to win both there games now to even catch us.

The same with Oldham. I'd say we're 95% safe.

That's Blackburn up then.

Plymouth the only let down, as they did on Saturday!

Northampton can not catch us but have Walsall and then Oldham so any points from them we should be home and dry

Loads of clubs around that way. Easy to make judgements when you support the only professional club in a county

No interest in the reason for their poor support (or our comparatively decent support). League 1 should be as attractive as possible and respectable attendances are all part of that. Blackburn, Wigan, Bradford, Bristol Rovers, Wimbledon (especially) are all in close proximity to better (or much better) sides and can average more than 3,300-odd per game. Don't think Rochdale's proximity to other clubs really excuses the poor attendances.

Back
Top Bottom