Tonights Games

We won’t go down now, the fourth bottom team won’t get 53 points, if they do I will give £53 to a charity, it’s just not going to happen. Teams are at the bottom because they not very good, why people think 4 teams are suddenly, at the same time, going to start being winning machines is beyond me. There is a reason it’s always a similar amount of points that gets you relegated.

The odds on is going down are astronomical mate.
Not quite astronomical fail to win or at least a draw in our last 2 games and by some ok then astronomical way Oldham win their last 2,
Just being a bit pragmatic, although the scenario is highly unlikely. ?

Rochdale offer what they call Country Season Tickets. Priced from £75 for 10 games.

Good idea in my opinion.

COUNTRY SEASON TICKETS

Country Season Tickets are only available to supporters living beyond 50 miles of the Crown Oil Arena. Proof of address is required.

Country Season Tickets include 10 x match tickets only to be used at 10 x games chosen by the Season Ticket holder.

Edit: sorry bit off-topic, I meant to edit this into my post above.
I would love something like this. I get to 8-10 matches per season.

Not quite astronomical fail to win or at least a draw in our last 2 games and by some ok then astronomical way Oldham win their last 2,
Just being a bit pragmatic, although the scenario is highly unlikely. ?

If we draw with Rochdale on Saturday we are safe.

Are you looking for a whoooossh? Draw on Saturday and Dale have 49pts and we have 54pts with one to go. Then there will definitely be 4 teams below us.
No not a wish I know if we draw on Saturday we would be safe but if we lose and results go favourabley else where then I would be concerned highly unlikely though.

If there was a Division 3 without Oldham Athletic in it, I think the universe would probably implode.

So better hope it’s Walsall that goes then.

We will not be relegated this season, that you can be sure of. KR can now start building for next season in division one and let’s hope he is given the backing that he will require from Tiger in the form of a decent budget. We don’t want a Bury situation, but we do want a fair crack at promotion next season. The £50k giveaway is all very well, but I’m sure most fans would have foregone this to ensure KR gets the budget he needs.

Back
Top Bottom