Tomorrow's press conference

Dear Lord Radio Oxford truly is awful, once you’re outside local sports and music coverage

with the cold snap drop in temperature Tiger is having to walk to the press conference.....tiggermovie-16.jpg

I'm not known as a patient man but f**k me this music and inane drivel is doing my head in. A little comment about how long the delay is wouldn't go amiss.

M
Apparently Tiger is running late![/
What I would like. Announcement of a new manager and assistant. May well get,Bellamy today.
Realistically consolidate in L1. Probably correct.
Reappraisal of playing staff. Probably means seven or eight out and maybe the same in.
Money to be allocated for players in key positions. Hopefully a striker who knows how to score when he sees the goal in front of him.
The future of the ground to be discussed. Are we looking at staying where we are and buying the ground or are there going to be plans to look at other options. I’m sure the fans would like to know whether we can get that monkey off our back.
Ever since we have been at the new ground our home performances have never been that good. Are we cursed?
I am more optimistic about the future than I was, but our fans have been waiting so long for good news and it’s been so long comin

Now where have I heard that before?

I'm not known as a patient man but f**k me this music and inane drivel is doing my head in. A little comment about how long the delay is wouldn't go amiss.

They won’t do that, this is the highest listening figures the breakfast show has ever had [emoji23]

Poor from Radox not keeping the listeners updated on how long we have to wait before Tiger speaks? Roar

Karma, karma, karma, karma, come on you U's
loving would be easy if your colours were like my dreams
Yellow and blue, yellow and blue...

Hasn’t he got an helicopter? Could of landed in the Grenoble road stadium, but then again Kassam would want a levy from tiger for using our pitch as a landing pad

Back
Top Bottom