Tommy goes to jail

The problem which so frequently presents itself, is that the credibility of those whose islamaphobic rhetoric clutters discussion, is that it never seems to stand up to reasoned questioning. I have yet to encounter an individual who can offer more than a soundbite, distorted 'fact' or misquote of the Quran.

Yep, yet another British Pakistani sexual abuse gang, so it seems. This is where some kind contributors advise us that we're all under threat from Islam, that it's only Muslim men who predate on children, that Tommy is a saint and only morons can't see that. I blame the education system.
The only reason I looked it up was the press being so evasive about it. But, fodder for Robinson, nonetheless. To go on from 2005-2012 is quite astonishing.

The fact the Vatican had no comment when it broke was embarrassing and told a story. It's been rumoured in Pennsylvania for years and years about the Catholic church and how they have hidden certain things rather than deal with them. I hope the priests and higher levels in faith get what they deserve, both from their God and the authorities. Disgusting, does not cover it.

The only reason I looked it up was the press being so evasive about it. But, fodder for Robinson, nonetheless. To go on from 2005-2012 is quite astonishing.

The fact the Vatican had no comment when it broke was embarrassing and told a story. It's been rumoured in Pennsylvania for years and years about the Catholic church and how they have hidden certain things rather than deal with them. I hope the priests and higher levels in faith get what they deserve, both from their God and the authorities. Disgusting, does not cover it.

Unfortunately, only 2 can be charged for the sexual offences due to statute of limitations. Whether they can go after the cover up fully, I hope so. The compensation claim is going to be huge. Whether the Vatican does anything is debatable based on recent responses to other mass sexual abuse.

Unfortunately, only 2 can be charged for the sexual offences due to statute of limitations. Whether they can go after the cover up fully, I hope so. The compensation claim is going to be huge. Whether the Vatican does anything is debatable based on recent responses to other mass sexual abuse.
How many lives have priests ruined with the abuse and cover up? I can only hope a lawsuit for compensation can ensure someone in the church is punished for this and the abuse can never happen again.

Surely, the Vatican has to do something, otherwise they are perceived as being complicit in it. This abuse was systemic and long term, and in some places like Pittsburgh, devious and organised. What would they say if it was one of their parishioners?

Ahhhh Huddersfield now is it?? i remember way back in the days of TIU someone posted about white girls being abused by muslim gangs up north and was shouted down for it......this was years before the truth came out.........funny old world isnt it??

Ahhhh Huddersfield now is it?? i remember way back in the days of TIU someone posted about white girls being abused by muslim gangs up north and was shouted down for it......this was years before the truth came out.........funny old world isnt it??

And you ignore the bit about the Catholic Church who also covered up abuse in the UK.

How many lives have priests ruined with the abuse and cover up? I can only hope a lawsuit for compensation can ensure someone in the church is punished for this and the abuse can never happen again.

Surely, the Vatican has to do something, otherwise they are perceived as being complicit in it. This abuse was systemic and long term, and in some places like Pittsburgh, devious and organised. What would they say if it was one of their parishioners?

The allegations suggest over 1000 kids abused by many priests etc that was covered up. Those who are alledged to have done the covering up got promoted.

You would think the Vatican would do, wouldn't you? They haven't with previous abuse cases other than lip service and in some cases helped in the cover up. Iirc, the worse the Pope/Vatican have done is retire (or accept resignation) some of those involved. 31 Bishops offered to resign in Chile after an abuse scandal, Pope Francis reviewed it and only accepted 5.

No one is denying that gangs of Muslims have abused (predominantly) white girls. Equally no one would deny that many in the Catholic Church have carried out wide scale abuse for decades. Or that abuse didn't take place amongst some football coaches, scout leaders, teachers etc. Nor would you find any denying that (predominantly) white male Brits have been going to Vietnam, Laos, Thailand and the Philippines to abuse children.

No one in their right mind would deny or excuse any of this abuse. And no one in their right mind would try to pretend that it is the fault of one race or religion.

Your response is too measured by half. We need a group to HATE. Forget logic. Forget the facts. British Pakistani men abuse predominantly white girls in another town. That's good enough for me. All Muslim men are rapists which make Islam our enemy. Easy innit?

PS I remember the early discussions on TIU On this subject. Our friend is, almost unbelievably, wrong in his recollection. What sensible people railed against was the generalisations being made about 'Pakis'. No-one was suggesting abuse couldn't or wasn't taking place.

The problem with hating one group or another is that we actually miss those who are most likely to abuse. These grooming gang offences gets lots of media attention, but far more singular offences happen every day and they barely make the local press. The vast majority of these singular cases are carried out by people known to the victim. Fathers (rarely, but increasingly, Mothers), Grandfather's, siblings, family friends etc. Abusers are not big scary monsters, they are usually those who are (on the surface) no different to any of us.

So rather than getting our pitchforks out and heading towards the local Church, Mosque or the quiet loner, we need to do more to protect our kids, encourage them to talk to us about their concerns, and to believe what they tell us. The rest is just vengeful bull crap!!!

The problem with hating one group or another is that we actually miss those who are most likely to abuse. These grooming gang offences gets lots of media attention, but far more singular offences happen every day and they barely make the local press. The vast majority of these singular cases are carried out by people known to the victim. Fathers (rarely, but increasingly, Mothers), Grandfather's, siblings, family friends etc. Abusers are not big scary monsters, they are usually those who are (on the surface) no different to any of us.

So rather than getting our pitchforks out and heading towards the local Church, Mosque or the quiet loner, we need to do more to protect our kids, encourage them to talk to us about their concerns, and to believe what they tell us. The rest is just vengeful bull crap!!!

Agreed. I'm just highlighting the stupidity of the focus on Muslims from a few on here and their Tommy Robinson hero worship by pointing out the issues with Catholic Church. Paedophiles can be any religion or non religion but that doesn't support the narrative of racists like Tommy Robinson.

Last edited:
I see Looton Town have asked their supporters to stop singing Robinson's name at games. Stupid is, as stupid does in Bedfordshire

Tommy Robinson has numerous times cornered his detractors and challenged them to name ONE thing that he has said or done that makes them think he is a racist......NOT ONE has answered this question.................................... just saying ;)

Tommy Robinson has numerous times cornered his detractors and challenged them to name ONE thing that he has said or done that makes them think he is a racist......NOT ONE has answered this question.................................... just saying ;)

Why does he keep changing his name? Is it because he thinks he's a rock star?

Oh good, you're rehashing what has already been answered. Just saying :rolleyes:

• React
Reactions: m

Tommy and his little goons (yourself included) will say that Islam isn't a race so any criticism can't be racist. But it remains Islamophobes, Xenophobic, bigoted and ignorant. And as many of your ilk target predominantly Asian men without any knowledge of their beliefs, I would suggest that they are, indeed racist.

But Tommy will hid behind the 'I'm not racist' card whilst appealing to the mainstream media, but will play to his goons when it suits - ie #asif.

And whilst you goons keep saying that he has the country behind him, how many went on the #freetommy marches? A few thousand?! He is just filling the void left by the Britain First Muppets and will be an irrelevance in a few years when the next Spokesperson for the ill educated comes on the scene.

Interesting choice of words, perhaps that is how his 'detractors' were left feeling. If Mr. Robinson want's to change attitudes he can use the medium of debate, a little like civilised folk do. You in the other hand would do well to educate yourself, here's a brief definition;
Racism is when someone or an ethnic group is discriminated against (singled out) because of their race, the colour of their skin, their nationality, their accent or first language, or their ethnic or national origin. Racism is a hate crime, and is illegal.

For the more research minded; It is not possible to give a definitive statistic in relation to predominance of abuse by perpetrator ethnicity/region due to the complexity of the data, the reliability of recording the data and it's subsequent analysis, and geographic factors where there might be a greater number of residents from a given ethnicity.

In the meantime, I like this.....

“Yes Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in grooming gangs and this particular model of abuse. And no that is not a racist statement. Neither is it racist to say that when it comes to wider child abuse nearly 90 per cent of those convicted and on the sex offenders register are white men.”
(Source CPS)
Naz Shah MP, 12 August 2017

Jeeeeez scotchtw@t you are a bit of a thicko,TR comes from LUTON he knows more about Islam than you will EVER know..........you can throw names about but look in the mirror.....YOU are the goon.
as usual tho mugs such as you still cannot name anything racist TR has said or done............. tchhhhhhhhh!!

Jeeeeez scotchtw@t you are a bit of a thicko,TR comes from LUTON he knows more about Islam than you will EVER know..........you can throw names about but look in the mirror.....YOU are the goon.
as usual tho mugs such as you still cannot name anything racist TR has said or done............. tchhhhhhhhh!!

Are you pathologically stupid or just too lazy to look beyond your nose?

“I'd personally send every adult male Muslim that has come into the EU over the past 12 months back if I could. Fake refugees.”
“Islam is fascist and it's violent and we've had enough.”
“Every single Muslim watching this…on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens, you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end…and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again.”

To quote a few.