Tommy goes to jail

Just on the point about reporting - due to the large number on trial, a number of separate trials were on going and reporting restrictions put in place until all had concluded. This is nothing to do with ethnicity and all to do with natural justice. Unfortunately, the likes of Tommy use this as an excuse to incite racial tension by claiming that it is some Muslim appeasing bull crap!

If anything, there has been far more media attention on Muslim grooming gangs (and celebrity paedophiles) than any other sex offenders. Statistically, white males still make up the vast majority of child sex offenders. But that doesn't fit with the hateful agendas of the Tommys of this world.
By Sally Lockwood, North of England Correspondent
British-Pakistani researchers have found that 84% of all people convicted since 2005 for the specific crime of gang grooming were Asian.
Thats coming from a Muslim population of 4.4%

this is all i will comment on the subject as it all usually gets a bit daft.

By Sally Lockwood, North of England Correspondent
British-Pakistani researchers have found that 84% of all people convicted since 2005 for the specific crime of gang grooming were Asian.
Thats coming from a Muslim population of 4.4%

this is all i will comment on the subject as it all usually gets a bit daft.

The report where that claim was supposed to be made has been heavily criticised by its peers for having so many flaws in methodology and therefore results. The actual report also never mentions 84%. An example of that criticism is given in Sihath's post on this thread in the link.

Last edited:
Oxford mail today....Rape trial just starting...a rugby player has his photo in the paper is named and approximate address is printed....why isnt he given the same anonimity as the grooming gangs? i am waiting for tomorrows headline Oxford Mail reporter jailed for 13 months........The state has singled out TR for special treatment.....read a little about the things that the police have done to him even when he's out with his kids......i'm not really sure what the governments agenda is but they seem to have got the wind up after a fair few demonstrated outside Downing street,and all of a sudden lifted the ridiculous silencing. to finish.....i have watched footage of TR and p[eople calling him racist etc ...every time he asks them to name one thing he has done that is racist they NEVER come up with an answer???? TR is against Islam which TBH everyone should be against in this country..........dont call names for names sake......read a little more about it.

Aww, there is always one ignorant idiot on any site and I guess we've found ours!

The case you refer to is almost certainly a single defendant case without reporting restrictions. The case with poor little Timmy was much wider with multiple hearings running at the same time and therefore any reporting on one could jeopardise the others. I know that you are probably a bit thick, but it really isn't difficult to see the massive differences between the two.

Why should everyone be against Islam? And what are your sources for sharing that 80+% of child grooming offences are committed by Asians?

The report where that claim was supposed to be made has been heavily criticised by its peers for having so many flaws in methodology and therefore results. The actual report also never mentions 84%. An example of that criticism is given in Sihath's post on this thread in the link.

Don't you start changing the tone of this forum by introducing reasoned thoughtful responses, you trouble maker!

What I find heart warming though is that people challenge the neanderthal mentalities of some posters, not that Marked Ox though-he's got all the hall marks of a smart a**e!

I unfortunately know a young woman who was on the edge of the operation Bullfinch in Cowley. FWIW she was groomed, but escaped the worse punishments. She still lives in the county, but has a pathological hatred of all elements of "Asian" culture. I have tried to reason with her. But is isnt interested in reconciliation. Extremely sad.

Just on the point about reporting - due to the large number on trial, a number of separate trials were on going and reporting restrictions put in place until all had concluded. This is nothing to do with ethnicity and all to do with natural justice. Unfortunately, the likes of Tommy use this as an excuse to incite racial tension by claiming that it is some Muslim appeasing bull crap!

If anything, there has been far more media attention on Muslim grooming gangs (and celebrity paedophiles) than any other sex offenders. Statistically, white males still make up the vast majority of child sex offenders. But that doesn't fit with the hateful agendas of the Tommys of this world.

when you say white males still make up the vast majority of child sex offenders do you mean europe or the world in general for example there is alot of child abuse in countries like india that go unnoticed .

What I find heart warming though is that people challenge the neanderthal mentalities of some posters, not that Marked Ox though-he's got all the hall marks of a smart a**e!

yes and maybe people should of challenged the mentaility of the grooming gangs in the first place maybe all the young girls involved wouldnt of been groomed and abused but no the police could not do their job because they would of been seen as rascist to do so i do hope certain people feel proud of themselfs .

the guy talks sense i have no problem with sihks or hindus but it always seems to be issues with british pakistani men why is this .

I am so glad he is out of circulation. Such a nasty piece of work

• React
Reactions: Ian
when you say white males still make up the vast majority of child sex offenders do you mean europe or the world in general for example there is alot of child abuse in countries like india that go unnoticed .

I suspect he means the UK.

Interesting that you talk of Indian child abuse but then go on to say that you have no issues with Hindus or Sikhs (who make up the vast majority of Indians)

But just to keep it simple for you, I was referring to the UK in which those who commit sexual offences generally mirror the proportions of racial groups in our society.

As horrendous as these offences are, they are rarely racially linked.

• React
Reactions: Ian
yes and maybe people should of challenged the mentaility of the grooming gangs in the first place maybe all the young girls involved wouldnt of been groomed and abused but no the police could not do their job because they would of been seen as rascist to do so i do hope certain people feel proud of themselfs .
If you took the time to examine the nature of grooming, rather than make idiotic sweeping comments, you would find that the multifactorial nature of grooming and sexual abuse, relies on identifying the vulnerable. Children and young people in care, the elderly, those who we deem to be vulnerable in our society, are often targeted for the very reason that they are easier targets. Robust children and young people tend not to be abused, largely because they are sufficiently confident to either tell someone or tell the groomer to do one/avoid them. Those who are vulnerable due to neglect and deprivation and have been through the system (numerous placement breakdowns etc) are targets for those who make it their business to be near children. These can be teachers, priests, social workers, scout leaders, to name but a few options.

The point here, unsurprisingly, is that these predators are not predominantly Asian. To link a particular ethnic group to a crime of this kind is illogical. Further, the idea that the police are in some way hamstrung for political reasons is complete and utter nonsense. The safeguarding of children is multi disciplinary and very strict practice. Don't be lazy Danny, do your homework.I wont do it for you again.

He is such an insipid melt in this video. God he could do with a smack in the face.

He is such an insipid melt in this video. God he could do with a smack in the face.
Probably already had a few in prison, although he is more than likely living amongst the sex offenders he apparently hates, for his own safety!!

Such a pathetic individual that inspires likeminded losers!!

Although, one 'likeminded loser' seems to have become quiet since having been responded to. Let's hope he has seen the light
16.jpg

'Worldwide eruption of support.' Remember it well. You still haven't explained why we should all be anti-Muslim, like Tommy.
ANTI ISLAM!! you havent watched the video have you?.......... Muslims are the main ones that need saving from that nasty murderous cult.

ANTI ISLAM!! you havent watched the video have you?.......... Muslims are the main ones that need saving from that nasty murderous cult.
Nurse, nurse, he's out again!!!

Nasty murderous cult? Please explain?