Tommy goes to jail

Anyone who thinks Islam has a place in a civilized country is either living in a village and never ventures outside, or plain naive...
Oddly enough it is usually villagers who don't know any muslims that are frightened of them. People like me who live in East London and see thousands of muslims every week doing ordinary things (going to the park, swimming, going to tescos, eating fish and chips, kids smoking by bike sheds etc.) aren't quite so frightened of the big brown boogeyman that people who don't know them have them in their head as

Oddly enough it is usually villagers who don't know any muslims that are frightened of them. People like me who live in East London and see thousands of muslims every week doing ordinary things (going to the park, swimming, going to tescos, eating fish and chips, kids smoking by bike sheds etc.) aren't quite so frightened of the big brown boogeyman that people who don't know them have them in their head as
off course you do.?
I live in Leicester, no integration, so I'm well informed...

And arrogance can trigger that kind of reply.
Except of course that my 'smug arrogance' is underpinned by study, research and sitting on Child protection panels. The wealth of research data and active cultural study data drown out soundbite stories intended to inflame the ignorant. I say again, do your homework.

Anyone who thinks Islam has a place in a civilized country is either living in a village and never ventures outside, or plain naive...

And you say you live in Leicester, where the "White British" are actually a minority, and people who follow the Islamic religion just go about their lives the same as everyone else??
I have views that are very right leaning & I believe certain aspects of religious culture have no place in British society..... burkhas, full face cover & halal/kosher... etc etc.
I don`t have an issue with folk who choose to believe in a different imaginary friend to others.
There are even certain aspects of Sharia law I like....... :)

So you dont have a problem with a 41 year old marrying an 11 year old because somewhere else maybe a christian sexually assaulted a kid. Bizarre

Well that is a massive leap of imagination to utter rubbish. You gave an anecdote, I responded in kind.

If I follow your logic then you had no problem with what Barry Bennell or the 2 Welsh blokes got imprisoned for yesterday did but in reality I suspect you do.

The Alt Right and Tommy Robinson's freedom of speech movement summed up beautifully by their own actions. The bloke with the camera clearly isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

The Alt Right and Tommy Robinson's freedom of speech movement summed up beautifully by their own actions. The bloke with the camera clearly isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

Pwopa hard them lot. I don't think they are alt right though, more like pound shop right.

To be fair about freedom of speech, the loud mouthed American dullard Alex Jones has been removed from various social media platforms where other similar platforms of political idiocy remain. However, that stupidity shows how stupid they really are. Deary me.

Pwopa hard them lot. I don't think they are alt right though, more like pound shop right.

To be fair about freedom of speech, the loud mouthed American dullard Alex Jones has been removed from various social media platforms where other similar platforms of political idiocy remain. However, that stupidity shows how stupid they really are. Deary me.

The bit I found most amusing was camera boy not grasping the purpose of a book title.

Thumbs up as also right wing.?

No I said "right leaning".
Ergo no political party represents my views 100%, however I am wise enough to realise this will never happen.
Think of me as a tactical voter. In Leicester, however, that makes little odds.

Getting back on track, I have many friends, colleagues and neighbours who have the freedom to choose which imaginary friend they follow.
I am an atheist so they are pretty stuffed with me but I do believe in freedom & humanitarian spirit.

The likes of TR & the extreme right fear tolerance and, ironically, freedom and humanity.

You have now officially joined Danny C on the thicko step. Well done.

PS You do realise there is a wide spectrum of 'right wing' views, don't you? They range from caring Conservatism which I can totally empathise with to extremist nut jobs looking for minorities to fear and hate, who most people despise. Guess where you sit on the spectrum?

Like there are a wide spectrum of religious views you mean? :eek:

Amazingly I have never seen Jihadist fighters on the streets of Leicester, nor have we suffered any terrorist attacks, yet we have a higher proportion of those "horrible Muslims that we must all fear" than anywhere else in the UK..... strange that.

Could it be that they are just going about their lives the same as the majority of the population? :unsure::LOL:

Its not like the extreme right would commit such acts is it............... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43200966

I was reading what a delightful character Robinson is. I heard his first arrest was for assaulting a policeman who tried to break up Robinson’s attack on his wife.
Credit to JRM for not rising to the challenge of aggressive challenges from the left.
In a democracy we should all be prepared to listen to the opposition view point.
Still remember Nick Griffin on Panorama. They gave him a chance to speak but he was unable to substantiate his viewpoint without digging himself a big hole