EPL Todays least unexpected story

And was this worthy of the main news item
Jesus Bazza, the point is that every other new outlet thought it was as well. As already pointed out. So why jump on the BBC's case? Doesn't make any sense.

Jesus Bazza, the point is that every other new outlet thought it was as well. As already pointed out. So why jump on the BBC's case? Doesn't make any sense.
Because I watched the BBC news and it wasn’t the main item in the itv News FFS why was that headlines?

Last edited:
Do people still watch the news? Like this forum, everything is online and on demand these days.
Thought there might be something interesting in the news, apart from the protests over lockdowns in Europe, nothing else worth listening to.

Thought there might be something interesting in the news, apart from the protests over lockdowns in Europe, nothing else worth listening to.
Listening? Was it BBC Radio?

The reason why I ask is the BBC is huge outside the UK and is generally recognized as one of the best broadcasters/news reporters globally. For me, only comparison is CNN or Reuters.

Listening? Was it BBC Radio?

The reason why I ask is the BBC is huge outside the UK and is generally recognized as one of the best broadcasters/news reporters globally. For me, only comparison is CNN or Reuters.
Sunday early evening news on TV

How is Ole’a sacking the headline news on the BBC news? Ah yes the BBC

Football, most watched sport globally. Manchester United, biggest club globally. That biggest club, in the most watched sport, sacking the man at the helm, making headline news in the country they're from really isn't that difficult to get your head around for most of us.

Football, most watched sport globally. Manchester United, biggest club globally. That biggest club, in the most watched sport, sacking the man at the helm, making headline news in the country they're from really isn't that difficult to get your head around for most of us.
We recently had Sanjay Bhandari (Chairman of Kick it Out) speak to us at our work and he made a really interesting point. It was that MUFC's revenue is about £600m per year.

That's less than countless engineering firms in the Greater Manchester area. However, the influence that MUFC (and indeed a lot of large clubs) have on their global fanbase and the wider nation is 100x more than any of these engineering firms.

Ok most important news item of the day wow. I just think it was crass and could of been a later item not the main item, so why wasn’t Gerrard named the new Aston Villa manager as the main item?. This biggest club globally have sacked in the past and not been even on the news item but just the sports.

I d say more concerning is that Ole's parting with man u was the 'main item' (of mockery) on last nights Im a celebrity opening section ... apparently?

I see Pochettino is being considered.

So they’ll give it to Nuno Espírito Santo for eight games and then sign Poch on a much bigger salary than they were hoping to!

Reading how Mauricio Pochettino says he is open to leaving PSG and is open to becoming the manager at Man Utd? So he has put himself in the window to let utd know he will become their manager, why not apply like everyone else related than out it out there.

Back
Top Bottom