To win a game, the current issues.

Nelson's Agent has probably already got several "irons in the fire" for his man & I will be amazed if he stays beyond the New Year. However deciding who to give the Captain's armband to is not easy - any suggestions?

Nelson's Agent has probably already got several "irons in the fire" for his man & I will be amazed if he stays beyond the New Year. However deciding who to give the Captain's armband to is not easy - any suggestions?
Robinson mentioned that he and Dickie had their heads turned by interest on deadline day. Feels like they really aren't buying into us any more. Nelson needs to be dropped.

Brannagan,May only be 22 but he is the role model professional. Even when things ain't going his way he doesn't go hiding.

Yes oh dear peeps are talking about defence and attack, you just spin the normal twaddle of everything is sh*te, I do wonder sometimes if you can see good in anything
Ah well, let's try and see if this is in keeping with your high standards:

I think our problems are in attack, because we are never going to win a game unless we can score more goals than our dodgy defence let in.
We need to score at least 4 goals in a game at the moment.

I can agree wholeheartedly with the above statement. Fact: We do need to score more goals than the opposition in order to win!

How's that?

If our defence is watertight and we don't concede we will always get at least a draw and a point, whereas on Tuesday we scored 2 but came away with nothing.

If our defence is watertight and we don't concede we will always get at least a draw and a point, whereas on Tuesday we scored 2 but came away with nothing.
That's the conumdrum, we have conceded in every game shipping goals at an alarming amount, before Tuesday we hadn't scored in the league in a game, as you say keep a clean sheet we have at least a point but that seems unlikely at the moment, so I think after Tuesday its the attacking play which might be able hopefully outscore the opposition, not the easiest the next two games.

Back
Top Bottom