T'Manor podcast

When does the big T’Manor v Fence End rivalry spill over onto these boards? The will be blood on the streets of Podcasts Town when that kicks off.

Do any of the guys from this pod post on here?

Just wanted to say well done, I really enjoy the pod episodes (y)

Cheers for the nice words! We love doing the pod and welcome feedback, both positive and negative!

There are up to six of us who contribute to the pod. All either based or have been based in Yorkshire.
Myself and a couple of the others post on here from time to time.

Last edited:
I really like it but I didn't listen for a long time as the name put me off. It doesnt come across as Oxford United at all. Appreciate all the contributors are in Yorkshire but for the rest of us we have nothing to do with Yorkshire and from the name I assumed it was northern focused. But glad I gave it a go!

Cheers for listening! It's a bit of a laugh and as Jack says we enjoy doing it. It provides all of us (as exiles) with an OUFC outlet.

Definitely things we can improve on, and it should get better (and a bit more concise) with time.

Look out for an end of season quiz once we've won promotion.... ?

Cheers for listening! It's a bit of a laugh and as Jack says we enjoy doing it. It provides all of us (as exiles) with an OUFC outlet.

Definitely things we can improve on, and it should get better (and a bit more concise) with time.

Look out for an end of season quiz once we've won promotion.... ?
cheers for creating T'Manor podcast @York-Yellow @captainox n co ..... agree, 'concise' would be good ;)

apart from the marathon length,( a very minor criticism - even luddite like technophobes such as me are appreciating 'bite sized' morsels over epics most of the time ), enjoyed it , keep up T'good work :sneaky:

I like it, too and it’s improving all the time. Personally, I’d like to hear a bit more debate from opposing views. Like The Fence End pod, there’s an awful lot of agreement between the contributors. Maybe it’s just me that likes to be contrary.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is the guy who the very biased opinions you tube vids on the U's?

Good to see more pods and vlogs for the U's as we seem to be well behind most clubs on this..

Who is the guy who the very biased opinions you tube vids on the U's?

Good to see more pods and vlogs for the U's as we seem to be well behind most clubs on this..
quality over quantity ? ;)

Why is it called 'T'Manor'? it sounds like it should be from Yorkshire
think its partly/ maybe fully (?) created by exiles in Yorkshire .... James from T'Manor podcast is/has been live on Rad Ox ( along with Liam from the fence-end podcast/blog)

Would not work for me earlier, will try again when I get the chance

Back
Top Bottom