Fan's View T'Manor Podcast - Season 20/21 Episode Thread

T'Manor Podcast

Afternoon folks,

Rather than spamming the forum every time we release an episode this season, we thought we'd start a thread and update it each time a new episode is available.

After a few weeks to get the Wycombe game out of the system, we've returned with a season preview.

We're joined by Tony Fallows - who did the OUFC preview for FourFourTwo magazine - to take a look at the squad, talk transfers, assess kits and give some predictions.

Link to listen is below and we're also available on Spotify, Podbean, iTunes and Google Podcasts.

Yeah I listened to it on my run at the weekend, good work, enjoyed it.

Good effort as always, always a good run companion, although any chance you can find an extra 20mins of waffle? You wrapped it up with me still 2 and a half miles from home ?.

Always enjoy the podcasts, we have very few pods and social media platforms compared to other clubs..

Last edited:
Canā€™t wait for episode 4ā€¦

New episode is now available for listening and we're joined by Steve Kinniburgh.

It's a 2 hour episode but splits up conveniently well:
1st Hour - current OUFC situation with reflection on Charlton, Fleetwood and what needs to change.
2nd Hour - a chat with Stevie about his career in football, a dig into the characters in the squad during his time at OUFC and a discussion about his current endeavours including his starring role on Radio Oxford's coverage at the moment!

With lockdown upon us once again, hopefully it is an enjoyable way to fill some of the time spent at home.

Best wishes to everyone!

That quiz šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ started off OK, first 2 rounds was on 9, but after that not sure I got one right šŸ˜‚

Now, if you'd done one based around the 70s to 90s I may have had a chance, everything else merges into one #OldManBrain

Certainly kept me entertained though, good effort as always.

Back
Top Bottom